Chapter 26: Inspiration

I am finally back in Florida and suprisingly I don't have jet lag! I am still lazy and tired though. I was struggling to write this chapter for some time and I finally got it together. I am so very happy and thankful that His Animal has reached 6K while I was gone! Anyways, you can go ahead and read the chapter! Enjoy my Garrixers!

Martin's P.O.V.

I gave Paris the sauce-covered shirt and accepted the one he gave me. You gotta love wearing warm clothes right outta the dryer. After I changed, we walked back to the studio. I'm surprised I've never heard of these two before or them of me. We were both dj's. "He's back!" Paris said next to me patting my back. I smiled and looked towards Angel and Simo. They were talking to each other when we came in. She turned around and paused. It seemed like she had thought of something mind-blowing. "Jesus Christ." She said looking towards me. I was completely confused.

"Do I really look that bad?" I said looking down at the shirt. I looked back up and she was still looking at me with a blank expression on her face. "Hello? Angel?" I said waving my hand in her face. She shook her head and said, "Sorry. I was uh thinking of something." I looked away pondering over her answer. "If you guys don't mind I'm going to go to bed. I'm dead tired." She said and walked out before we could answer. It was already midnight. "So what kind of music do you guys make?" I asked walking up to Simo. Simo clicked on a song by the name of "Silent" and played it.

"We just recorded this. Angel sang as our vocalist. She came up with the lyrics." For a dj, the lyrics matter but the drop matters the most. If I was actually listening to the song as a whole I would've just listened to the drop. But, in this case the lyrics stuck out the most.(I highly suggest you listen to the song before reading this) When she sang, "In a world where you can see beauty in your enemy.",my heart froze. There was absolutely no doubt she was talking about me. The song was mostly talking about herself but that one line grabbed hold of me by the neck. "Beautiful lyrics right?" Simo said pausing the song.

"Amazing indeed." I said still thinking about that one line. The truth is that this song showed me another side of Angel that I never knew about. A side that she's always held back. It was a beautiful song but it was even more awing if you knew the person singing it. While they were working on the song, I snuck away to check on Angel. I climbed into the other side and decided to stay there with her. My body was turned upwards with my hand folded across my chest. I kept replaying the song in my head trying to get as much as I can from the lyrics. I had a feeling that I could be with Angel again. I just wish it would happen faster. Before I knew it, my eyes had shut and I was fast asleep.

( the next morning)

Angel's P.O.V.

I turned onto my other side not wanting to get up. I expected Simo to be there but of course it was Martin. He was facing upwards but his eyes were closed. He didn't look like he was sleeping but you could tell by the steady breathing that he was. I got up and checked my phone. It was around 9:30 am. I could still use some more shut eye but I should probably get up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I would probably have to leave today as much as I didn't want to but the boys need me at home.

I wonder if anyone else is up? I closed the room door behind me and walked down the hallway. I could hear pots and pans clanking downstairs so someone was awake. It was Paris. He was making what looked like scrambled eggs. "Want some help?" I said sitting on the counter. He looked back and yawned a "Nah." I looked around and then back at him. "Angel I don't mean to invade your privacy or anything but is everything ok between you and your boyfriend?" Paris said suddenly. "Did he say he was my boyfriend?" I asked connecting the dots. "Well yeah. And I found that shirt in the trash and thought you were having a rough day with him. Then when he came over everything was fine." He said putting the eggs on four plates.