Part 9

I woke up with smoke taking over the room and the sound of burning and shouting. My dad barged through the door.

"Amelia, come on! Someone set the house on fire. Hurry up" He rushed me. I jumped out of bed and we hopped and ran out of the house. Mum and my brother were already outside. The fire engine arrived and began to put the fire out.

"Who would even think of setting the house on fire" My brother questioned mum.

"I don't know!" Mum replied.

----------------------------------------------

We ended up staying at my aunties that night. I woke up in my cousins bed at 10am. I changed into my leggings and a vest top. I put on a hoodie and ran out of the door. I got the bus to Michael's. Then I knocked on his door. The second he saw me stood at the door he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up.

"I've missed you so much, how has it been at your mums?" he asked putting me down. Suddenly flash backs of last night became flooding back to me, I bursted into tears.

"There was a fire. we ended up staying at my aunties. It was after I texted you" I sniffled.

His smile disappeared, he hugged me and kissed my head. Paul tapped me on the shoulder, Michael stood Infront of me.

"Can I help you!" Michael said.

"I thought you two broke up" He pointed out.

"I thought the same about you and her, so what she does is none of your business" Michael grinned.

"Michaels forgiven me" I said holding Michaels hand.

"But she's ill, She will start accusing you of beating her" Paul worried.

"I don't care, I love her" Michael laughed.

"Excuse us, we've got to go shopping and get my girlfriend some new clothes" Michael said.

Paul stepped back in disbelief.

Michael locked the door and we got into the car.