Part 2

Part 2-
"Wait, why are you here. I mean can i help you?" I said. My sight was blurry because I was crying and my nose was runny. I probably had a black eye.

"I live up the road. Well I just moved in up the road. I head yelling and shouting. I saw a guy storm out of here. I thought id come and see if your okay." He awkwardly replied with the odd stutter.

"I'm fine. Now can you mind your own business!" I snapped. I just wanted to be left alone.

"I'm sorry, I was only checking. And have you looked in the mirror, you have a black eye. Are you sure your fine?" He asked patiently, like he cared. But he only knew me for two mins.

"Yes I'm sure I'm fine. I slipped and hurt my face in the kitchen. I'm clumsy I guess! Please can you go now" I hurried, I realised that Paul could be back any moment. He would see me talking to Michael and I would automatically get hit.

"I'm sorry, have you got somewhere to be?" He look confused.

"What's with the questions? Listen, your so sweet and caring. But my boyfriends going to be back any moment and if he sees us together..." I stuttered.

"Does he hurt you!!" Michael snapped.

"No, he's sensitive and thinks I like every boy I see and stuff like that you know. I will come over some time and we can talk then" I explained.

"Well I live at number 26. Please, come over" He said.

Michael left and Paul arrived. I stood at the top of the stairs and Paul walked inside scanning the house for me.

We walked into the bedroom.

"Have you thought about what you have done?" He asked.

"What do you mean, I did nothing!!!" I yelled.

"You know better than to lie and raise your voice to me" He began shouting.

"I'm not lieing, I'm telling the truth. You brothers horrible"

That moment, I felt A fist hit my stomach!