Jealousy

Kaminari's P.O.V

It's been a couple of weeks since Katsuki has last hung out with me, Hanta and Mina. I haven't seen him around for a while to be honest. Although Mina has told Hanta and I that she saw him with some new kid in school. I was actually surprised to hear that because he usually doesn't like interacting with others. There must be something about that guy that he must really like about. I'm now very curious about this.

My thoughts then get cut off. "KATSUKIIIII!!!" Hanta and Mina squeal as they rush over to Katsuki to give him a big hug. I look up from the ground, my face lighting up almost in an instant. "Aye Katsuki!" I greet happily with a big smile on my face. "Fucken hell.... you guys are killing me... let go you weirdos." He groaned, struggling to break free from Mina and Hanta's tight grip around him. "Guys, let him breathe." I giggled. "Fine..." They both sigh and finally let go of Katsuki. "We missed you so much bro!" Hanta Says. "Where have you been?!" He then asks. "Haven't I already told you already? He's been hanging out with his new boyfriend...." Mina giggled cheekily. "Oh yeah! Good on you dude!" Hanta chuckles and playfully punches his arm. "I'm surprised someone could handle you..." I joking say. "WHAT?! NO! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Katsuki yells defensively. "Oh come on, I know you like him~." Mina teased him, raising her eyebrows and grinning wildly. "No I don't!" He said, crossing his arms. "Ok, ok, chill! We're just messin with ya!" I laugh. "But in all seriousness though- you gotta introduce him to us." Hanta then points out. "Yeah! We'd love to meet your new lil friend!" I tell him, smiling. "Well He is coming right now..." He said. We all turn our heads over to a red head approaching us. The moment I saw the guy, I felt my face heat up. Oh my god... am I blushing...?

Sero's P.O.V

I look over to Kami then back to the red head. I slightly frown a little bit. Kami's blushing... that means he probably likes the guy. My heart aches knowing that I don't stand a chance to have him. But I mean... he does deserve the best and I'm definitely not the best for him. Whoever ends up with him is so damn lucky... he's everything anyone could ever ask for. Mina then nudges me, I turn to face her. "Everything ok...?" Mina worriedly asks me. "Yeah... I'm fine... just um..." I mumbled quietly and look over to see Kami talking to the red head happily. They look like they're getting along pretty well. Heh... I'm not surprised. "Do you... think Kami likes him..?" She then asks, titling her head over to the side a bit. I slowly nod my head in agreement. "Aww baby.... I'm sure he doesn't, please don't be upset." Mina says and gives me a lil hug. "You're right... I'm sorry." I sigh, resting my chin on her shoulder. "There's absolutely no need to apologise, just please try to think more positively." Mina Says. "I'll try..." I muttered. "Aye ya little shits! Come over here already!" Katsuki shouted towards us. "Ok, ok, we're coming!" I laugh and pull away from Mina. "Thanks." I simply say to her with a small smile on my face. "Anything for my preciouz boi!" She giggled. We both then swim over to the three of them. I try to put on the best fake smile I could possibly put on at the moment. "Uh... hey! I'm Sero, nice to meet ya!" I extended my hand out for him to shake. "Nice to meet you Sero, I'm Kirishima!" He smiled brightly, shaking my hand and then letting go. So that's his name.... Kirishima.

Authors Note
aNd I oOp- shit is about to go down 🤭 my lil boi Denki be catchin feelings for someone or whateva 🤪 poor Sero 🥺 he doesn't deserve to feel this typa pain. But don't worry guys- it'll be ok soon.