Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Bakugou's P.O.V (Noon cuz why not)

Today's the day for the date. I'm f*cking nervous for some reason, which obviously is so unlike me. I'm hoping that the girls did at least a decent job on the date. I still have no idea where the hell is the date and all. Apparently Mina and Tooru will be picking me up.

My thoughts get cut off by one of my servants informing me that I have visitors. I tell him to let them in and he does as I say. Mina and Tooru appear, happily.

"Hey Bakugou!" Shouted Mina and Tooru. "Hey." I spoke. "So... are you excited for your date with Kirishima?!" Wondered Tooru, excitedly. "Idk..." I reply, unsure. "Ok, let's go!" Mina rejoiced. "K." I reply, emotionless. But in the inside, I'm nervous asf.

We swim out of the castle and the first thing I see is a large see horse. "Hop in!" Tooru said, getting on the sea horse with Mina. I nod and sit on the sea horse.

At first, we go pretty slow and suddenly, Mina screams "HOLD ON!" Before I even get the chance to question her, she slaps the sea horse and then the sea horse instantly goes faster. (No need to worry children, it doesn't hurt them. Practically, when they get hit.. they'll just know what they have to do since their trained or whatever)

I instantly scream out "WHAT THE F*CK MINA!" "Sorry! We need to hurry!" She replies. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

After 10 minutes, we arrive at the area. We all get off and I look around. It's actually... really nice. I'm impressed.

"What do you think?" Asked Momo, interrupting me from gazing. "It's.... it's nice. I like it." I mumble.

"Really?" Jirou questioned. "I mean... I said what I said. I wouldn't lie." I state to them. "Oh that's wonderful to hear! We're glad you like it!" Momo cheered, clapping her hands together cheerfully.

"Yeah... Yeah..." I mumble, almost inaudible. "Any who... I think you should pick Kirishima up now Bakugou. He could be waiting right now for you. Ribbit." Announced Camie. "Indeed!" Tooru nodded. "Mkay, I'll go now. Thanks again." I reply, swimming away to my sea horse. "No problem!" I hear the girls say from a distance.

I get on my sea horse and start heading to Eijiroo's place. Multiple thoughts enter my mind whilst I'm on my way to Eijiroo's house. But the one thought that truely stands out is... I'm nervous.

Here's chapter 5 for y'all! I hope you fellow humans enjoyed! Sorry for the short chapter. But... I'll be doing a double update! So you guys will have another chapter today! Get pumped my dudes! It's the dAtE.

-Justthatweirdfangal