Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Masaru's P.O.V

"What are we going to do?! Will our kingdom be safe? Is anyone going to get hurt? No, no! Please don't tell me someone's going to get hurt!" Panicked Mitsuki. "Calm down Mitsuki, we will figure this out! I ensure you!" I keep repeating, trying to somehow calm her down at least a little. "How can I Calm down Masaru?! Our kingdom is in great danger! What if.. what if.. they take the rings? Huh? What about that? Then what will happen?" Mitsuki questioned me. I pause for a moment and gulped. "If they take the rings... then.. we'll-" I get cut off by a familiar voice. "What's going on?" The familiar voice spoke. Mitsuki and I stop talking, freezing for a second and then turning our attention to see who that was that just spoke. We turned around and it was.. Katsuki. Of course. I look back at Mitsuki and she looks back at me. She nods a little and I turn back to Katsuki. I sign deeply. "T-the... League Of Villains are back. As well as supposedly... Overhaul." I managed to spat out. "What? H-how did this happen?" Stuttered Katsuki. "We're not quite sure honey. We just found out today." Mitsuki responded. "What are you guys going to do..?" Katsuki asked. "For now, I think we'll just have extra body guards around the kingdom and inform everyone to just go out less since the villains could come out of nowhere in public." I Said, attempting to sound confident. "Okay then..." Sighs Katsuki. "Don't worry Katsuki, you'll still be able to hang out with your friends and Eijirou. Just less, I suppose.." Mitsuki Says. Katsuki gives a little nod to us. "I'll get going now. Goodnight..." He announces. "Goodnight." Mitsuki and I both reply. He turns around and swims away to his room. "You think he's okay..?" Mitsuki suddenly asks me. "I'm sure he is. I bet he's just a little concerned and shocked about what he just found out and all." I respond, placing my hand on her shoulder and gently patting her on the shoulder. "Okay.." She mumbles. "Everything will be alright Mitsuki, I promise." I say to her, hoping she'd be a little less worried. "I sure hope so.." Mitsuki Sighs, resting her head on my shoulder.

~Authors Note~
Heyy Dabbing Dabi's! I'm so sorry for not updating my fanfic for so long! I've literally been so busy and kinda lost motivation for writing. So I think I'll be taking a break from writing for a while until I start having motivation again. Hope you guys understand. I'll see you guys soon! Byee!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆