"Photo session"

The paintings belong to the
magical-sanatorium.

In addition, TeamxReader.
                                  ***
A ventilation shaft isn't the best place to hide. But for now, other options have run out. All you have to do is wait for 9 mercenaries to lose interest in your person and stop hunting you. Then everything will return to normal.

It's only 3 days.

Three days sitting in dirty and wet ventilation without food, drink and the possibility of a peaceful sleep.

(y/n) sighed. All this because of one silly announcement in Mann co's catalog. You had to sit in this hole with rats for the next 3 days. And everything started this morning.

                                 ***

Today was supposed to be a day off for everyone. Last week, your team didn't lose a match and Soldier, as a reward, said that today there will be no training. So you decided to go to the city for small shopping. You'd need a new hairbrush. In addition, the bookshop was supposed to be a new supply of books, so why not look for something for yourself. I mean Heavy has a huge collection of books, but half is in Russian and the other is books about philosophers and their theories. It's a pity that your big friend has nothing about fantasy or even adventure. But this isn't a problem that can't be solved. Right?

You just have to convince Sniper to drive you to the city. Probably he will have to refuel his van so he shouldn't make any problems. All you have to do is get an Australian at breakfast.

You went to the dining room, planning your plans for the rest of the day.

"In the evening, I promised to play cards with the boys." You thought. "In addition, I promised Pyro that I'd spend some time with him. Next... "

"What is going on here?"

You saw that a group of nine of your friends were fiercely discussing something, but all of them were silent when they saw you.

You felt that all eyes are focused on your person. It was very uncomfortable.

"Did I do something wrong?" You said fearfully.

"You haven't done anything wrong, mon cher." Spy smiled in your direction.

"Please, sit with us, darling, I'll give you some pancakes and coffee." Engi said getting up from the table and went towards the kitchen.

You took your place between Demo and Sniper. The atmosphere in the air was still heavy, so you decided to relax it.

"So Sniper, I was wondering if you could take me to the city today?" You asked looking at the tall hunter. He smiled and put the mug on the table.

"That wouldn't be a problem for me   (y/n), but boys and I have other plans for you today."

Sniper and the rest of them smiled darkly. You felt something turned over in your stomach. And not because of pancakes and coffee that Engi put before you.

"W-what do you mean other plans?" You asked uncertainly.

Scout snatched the catalog from Soldier's hands and handed it to you.

"I-I still don't understand what you want from me."

"Open it and you'll find out everything Fräulein." Medic said in a voice full of excitement.

You opened the magazine carefully. At first glance, everything looked normal. Saxton Hale advertised the latest weapons produced by Mann co. Nothing special.