Chapter 14

Please Share This Story❤️

(Song- Fallin by Alina Baraz)
(Play song)

Y/n POV

*thump thump*

I open my eyes hearing noises. I see the bathroom door open. "What the hell...Grayson"I groan knowing it was just him.

"Sorry, I ran out of toilet paper" he whispers. I look at Ethan's phone. "8 AM" I say out loud being surprised it's this early.

"Yeah, y'all are fucken loud" he jokes as he tips toes to the door. I get up from the bed having the blanket wrapped around me.

"Grayson, let's do something" I say as I grabbed my clothes off the floor. "Let's go eat breakfast" he suggests

"Omg yess! I don't think E would be away anytime soon so we'll just bring him
pancakes"I say excited

"Alright bet, be ready in 10 minutes" he says before he closes the door. I let go of the blanket and walk towards the bathroom to do my morning routine.

*Few Minutes Later*

"Y/n, we said in 10 minutes! You're taking forever" Grayson groans walking into the restroom.

"I'm just putting some B.B. cream on and tinted chapstick you ass"

"Wait- is that my sweater" He points out. "i thought it was Ethan's" I say confused. "Oh Yeahh—- that's the one we share" he says laughing.

"Guess what- I'm wearing it" i mock and walk out the restroom. "Come on Gray, you're taking forever" I say sarcastically. He scoffs as we walk out the door.

*Eating At A Diner*

"Omg, you have whipped cream on your nose"Grayson says while laughing. He gets
a napkin and wipes it off for me.

"I can't help it ,I love whipped cream" I say laughing. "So y/n, you and eth-"

"Hi-hi-hi- cannn- we please-take a-picture" A fan cuts Grayson off. "Of course, just a quick one since we're still eating" I say softly.

We take a picture with her and sit down eating the rest of the pancakes.

"I still get excited meeting new people" I say taking a sip of my drink. "Yeah, 100%" grayson says finishing his pancakes.

"Let's get going or else Ethan's pancakes will get cold" he says laughing. I nod and walk to pay the bill.

"Y/n, i don't say this often but you're an amazing friend" Gray begins. "I consider you as my best friend" he wraps his arms around my shoulder. I hug him back instantly knowing I feel the same for him. "Thank you Gray, i consider you as my best friend too." I say as we drive off.

*Dolan Twins House- 11 AM*

"We should do that more often, it was really fun" I say walking into the house. "Fuck Yes, we sneak out so eth-"

"Where the hell were you guys" Ethan says intimidated. "Ohh- we went to eat" Grayson says seating the pancakes on the table.

I see relief go on Ethan's face.

"Ohh, why didn't you guys answer the phone"

"Gray left his phone in the car, and I forgot mine" I respond. He nods biting into the pancakes. I walk towards his room to get my phone.

I grab my phone from Ethan's desk chair and see the dead battery logo "oh shit, it's dead" I mumble walking back to the kitchen.

"Eth- where's the charger" I ask. "Um-I- don't- know" he says suspiciously and shoved a pancake in his mouth.

"Come on E, tell me where's the charger" I whine. "I-do-n't-kn-o-w" he tries to talk with his mouth open.

"Fuck Ethan, don't talk while you're eating" I say walking out the kitchen and back to his room.

I grab his phone from the nightstand and type in the passcode. "What the-"

"What the hell y/n" he says walking in taking his phone out of my hands.

"Meee?" I say dramatically. "Why you change your passcode" I ask feeling angry.

"I didn't" he says and unlocks it using his finger print. " okay well, can i use it?" i ask annoyed.

"Nahh- let's do some other thing" Ethan smirks throwing his phone on the desk chair. He smashes our lips together wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Ethan—stop" I try to say but couldn't feeling my moans become slightly louder. "E-E-t-ha-n" I try to say as he sucks on my sweet spots.

"Shh- come on let's do something fun" he says throwing me on the bed. "Fuck it" I say out of breathe and take off my shirt.

A/n

Don't forget to Vote And Comment

Hiiiiiuuu

I realized I rarely put Gray in the story so I want him to have a good friendship with Y/n

edited
****
790 words