Chapter 9

Please Share This Story❤️

(Song -Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars)
(I'll tell you when to play song)
(Bolt&underline are lyrics of the song)

Grayson's POV - Weeks Later

"Ethan"I call out. "EtHaN" i yell, no responds." ETHAN" I yell even louder.

   "WHAT" he says annoyingly
walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, i was wondering if you want to come eat with the squad" I tell him. He stands there thinking. "Umm is y/n going to be there"he asks  and bites into an apple.

"Most likely not. She rarely
answers or cancels on us" He sighs at my responds and looks at the ground. "Yeah about that. I'm actually really tired, I'm go to sleep" he says and takes a water bottle out the fridge.

"But eth-" "goodnight Gray be safe" he cut me off walking into his room closing
the door hard.

I sigh . He rarely goes out now. Since New Years he's been so distant . When we went to Australia he didn't even step out the hotel room. Y/n cancelled even when she already paid for everything. Now she cancels on every plan we make with her to the point where I don't bother asking. She rarely uploads its January 27 and her last upload was December 31.

should I go over and check out
what's going on with her?

"Fuck it" I say to myself. I'll go over and
if it doesn't go well then it wasn't
meant to be.

*Arriving Y/n's Apartment Door*

I knock on the door without even realizing....there are kick marks and dents on it. "What the fuck" I knock again. No answer. I knock once more.

The door knob slowly twist open revealing y/n. She doesn't look ok. She has big bags under her eyes, her face looks more pail. Her eyes are puffy red as if she cried.

"Y/n, are you ok." I ask. She smiles seeing it's just me . "You haven't been activ-" she pulls my arm making me enter her apartment.

"Im sorry, it's just." She says but doesn't finish her sentence. She sighs and walks to her kitchen counter. Her apartment is a mess and the mess I saw in New Years is still there....

"Y/n" I walk closer to her "are you ok" I ask. I look into her eyes, and they start getting watery. "No, I'm not" she whispers. I go in for a hug and feel her arms wrap around my neck.

"You can talk to me" i whisper to her. I feel my shirt getting wet and her breathing become uneasy. What's been going on?

"Everything has been going wrong" she says pulling away. She slides down the fridge door sitting on the floor. Her cheeks become stain pink. I sit on the floor with her hugging her once more.

She pulls away after 5 minutes. Her eyes are bright red, she looks so hurt.

"Im so sorry to bother you. I just couldn't hold it in anymore."she says sniffling

"Don't be sorry, I came here to check up on you but it clearly seems you aren't ok" I say to her. She weakly smiles to me and looks back down to the floor.