Señora Cienfuegos

I am very nervous about this chapter because it's my personal favorite. I hope you like it as much as I do and please leave a comment. Enjoy!!

What a year it has been. Yes, a year!!! Finally the life i always dreamed of became a reality. So many good things happening at once it's overwhelming.

Mine and Sophie's relationship has improved a lot and now we are really close. Sometimes it's scary how similar we are. Donny is so cute, Soph and Sky named him after Donna, everybody takes turns to watch him and it's really fun. Especially in my care, at least for me. Our family has come to be everything to me this past year.

At first, since I didn't know anything I wasn't doing much but Sophie thought it was a good idea for me to sing for the guest. It had become sort of a job and as stubborn as me, Sophie wanted to pay. I didn't have much of a choice but accept it against my will. Fernando even taught me a few things about the hotel and eventually became his assistant manager in training, kind of. We were gaining a lot of guest so he needed the help. It meant singing twice a day and helping Fernando in between. A simpler busier life than what I'm use to but with everyone important to me. If only Donna were here so we could share this moment.

Oh and for the cherry on top, six months after I returned from Vegas, Fernando and I got married! This was a dream come true, everything was perfect. I was now addressed to everyone as "Señora Cienfuegos". Señor and Señora Cienfuegos. Yes, I changed my last name and it was music to my ears.

The day started normal. Waking up in Fernando's arms, having breakfast together then I started my gig in the lobby and he attended the guest. As I was finishing the last song, I started walking to reception. There I saw a familiar face I hadn't seen in five years. The only person from my past that knew about Fernando. My best friend Amber was checking in, the two of us were still in contact but due to both working we haven't seen each other in years. There was so much going on over the past year and a half that I forgot to tell her what had become of me. Or that I reunited with Fernando. Getting closer I saw her talking to the bell boy to take her bags.

"Amber?" I asked

"Ruby!" She said surprised "I'm so happy to see you. We have to catch up, you disappeared and I was afraid something happened to you"

"You have no idea what a year I'd had" I honestly said

"No kidding, I'm use to see you over the top and now you're not. Being a grandmother sure has taken its toll on you" she teased "Let me just check in, your granddaughter's hotel it's amazing"

"Don't worry, I got it" the bell boy was standing next to us waiting for orders, I turned to him "take her bags to my old room, no one is using it. I'll talk to señor later"

"Yes señora" he said before leaving and I couldn't help but grin at that. I Love it when people called me that.

"Ok explain what just happen please" Amber said totally clueless

It made me giggle to imagine her reaction when I tell her

"First, you tell me what you're doing here because this can't be just a catch up visit if it got you all the way here" the curiosity was killing me not that I wasn't happy to see Amber but something was up.

"Alright, it seems that after your year of "freedom" your old bosses think you're going to listen only to me about making a comeback to showbiz" what?!!! Are they serious?? After everything that has happen.

"Your joking" I said in disbelieve, all she did was shook her head "After everything that happen, after they treated me like trash, after I treated them like trash. I started pacing "I can't go back now and I'm sure after you hear all that's happened, you will be on my side"