UT, UF, US

UT POV
"PAPYRUS!" I screamed as I saw the knife cut across his neck and chest, making his head fall to the ground, hearing a thud I felt my magic grow stronger as I summoned two gaster blasters, shooting the child to the ground, I felt myself collapse against the ground, as I waited for another reset, I remembered before any of this began, we were happier, more crazier than now, we use to make pillow forts, build snowman's, we use to have the time of our lives. Until the human came, I got depression, locked myself in my room, didn't come out until I wanted to, papyrus always made me get up out of bed as if I'm the younger one, its really irritating, I have to get up and go to my station only to fall asleep because of my sleepless nights and depression, it's nice to fall asleep, that is until my brother wakes me up, for no god dam reason, he thinks theres gonna be a human coming, BUT GUESS WHAT? There is no one coming, though when one does come, theres always a reset, even if we make it to the surface, it ends terribly we end up back where we restarted, to wait until the genosides and pasifrisk (i don't know how to spell them. Help pls) come... it's so hard to deal with waking up, acting like nothing bad happening, see your brother die hundreds or thousands of times, only for it to restart and do it all over again. I just hate it so so much.

Why me? The worst part is, is that you can't tell anybody your secret, you can't tell anyone what's happening, just deal with it yourself.
I just want to end it all. Though every time I tried something would come up, or I need to talk with someone, most likely paps, and I can never do it, so that's why I chose to do it at night which was stupid, but I didn't care, I just want to end it all.
But I only found myself getting blanketed in darkness. Stupid, I know but I don't care what's happening now. Hopefully I die. Fast.

UF POV

CRACK. SMASH. SNAP. Those are the sounds I hear and feel every day, just end it already. I try to make it right. I try to stop sleeping during the day. I try. I try. But I can't stop it. My boss thinks I'm a worthless piece of crap every single day, my AU is the worst AU anyone would want to stay in. Especially me. I gave up trying a long time ago. Before even the human started the genoside runs. And killed everyone. I try not to think about the pain as I get beaten to half 1 hp nearly dead already, as I try to heal myself all the time, I can't, to much energy, to much work for a guy like me. Huh I thought I would've gotten use to everything breaking right now but, as I try to block out the noise and pain, I still feel tears at the brim of my eye sockets threatening to fall out, " YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, STILL A CRYBABY AFTER WHATS BEEN YOUR LIFE?" Papyr- uh, I mean boss still hasn't been very nice to me, heck he hasn't changed one bit. And that's what I hate most about him.
I hate my life here and everywhere, I am treated like a slave and a dog, with this collar around my neck and the leash, God I am getting weepy about this right now aren't I? Hehe. I can't even point out the fact that there's two figures in my room right now.... shit.

US POV

"Hey sans can you get me a bottle of honey, while your there please?" I forced a smile as I tried to calm down, " sure papy" I clenched my fists,he can be so... infuriating sometimes, 'hey sans can you do this for me?' 'Can you do that?' 'Oh sure paps anything for you!' I hunted the cupboards for the stash of honey he has around, I looked up and growled softly, I climbed the counter and reached for the cabinet that held the door for the honey, 'so close' I was on the other side of the cupboards near the sink because there was more room to reach for the cabinets instead of falling off, "actually sans forget about the honey, I think I might just head over to muffets" I heard paps call out, " oh, of course paps, see you soon" I called out, I heard the front door open to say he was gone. I sighed in relief, to be honest, I didn't really like doing things for paps as he could do it himself, but no he has someone else do it, he can get really annoying when asking someone else to do his own chores or to do something, like that. I really hate it, and I hated being short, I can't do anything. Just like staying on this bench top. I slipped and fell head first into the grounding heard a crack and snap, then pain, flaring pain all down my back I screamed, but that was until darkness swallowed me up.