Dancing kings and 90's boy

Ink was watching over the sans and blue, (with his spine injury) while wondering when dance tale or fresh or the younger sans' was going to wake up, his eyes went straight over towards blueberry who groaned in pain while classic was keeping him from falling, dream went straight to his side while the others watched in angst, Ink jumped when he heard someone moan in confusion, looking over his eyes spotted Dance waking up, as he wasn't hurt he just looked confused, time to introduce myself.

(Dance POV)
All I saw was white, white walls, white ceilings and white floors, except one place where there were some skeletons who looked like me-(rewinding my thoughts)- who looked like...Me? Wait, wait, wait. I sat up and looked at my surroundings, 11 skeletons, Tale, Red, Swap, Lust, LT and QT sans and papyrus, Dream guy and someone with a paintbrush, and a colourful dude, thats 13 skeletons,  the paintbrush guy walked over, I crawled back, only to hit an invisible wall, "hello dancer tale sans" 'how does he know where I come from?' "You're probably wondering how i know where you came from, right?" 'Can he mind read or something?' "Well, I can't really tell you that, just yet but it's okay we do something else," Ink pulled out his brush"..." I just stared, I was confused, and very much worried if he was going to do something, looking around I couldn't see anything, just white, getting more nervous, I was feeling my anxiety go up, 'I wanted his brother, someone, anyone!' wrapping my arms around my chest, I shook, "p-please don-n't hur-t me," tears rolling down my skull, I sunk to my knees, eyes blurry and hearing going in and out of focus, I could only hear some words being yelled across the room, "Dr...m, c...om...hel... me" before darkness covered me.

(Fresh POV)

White. All I see is white. I thought it was my void, but then I saw other sans, he had goggles on his head, he seemed relaxed but definitely has been in pain, sitting up I stretched my bones out and stood up, looking around there was another skeleton, wearing a dark blue hoodie and dark pants with white stripes on either side of them, he had tear marks on the side of his cheek bones, there was another tiny sans with him, this one just had a dark-light hoodie and black shorts, with blue sneakers, he was hugging the dancing sans, while whispering calming words to him, he seemed like the smaller sans next to me but more like... undertale Sans, i was confused until i saw ink, uh oh, he's walking towards me, is he going to hurt, kill me, get the others to try and destroy me? Oh god what's happening? What's happening? Whats happening? " hello fresh" I yelped and jumped up, wakening the goggle wearing sans, he stared at me confusingly before looking over to his brother, then ran off, "hello Ink" I replied and looked anywhere but him, looking at tale and fell arguing, Swap fell and swap sizing each other up, and lust, not being lust, though i always knew there was something about him, he was never really been... lusty around me or anyone else, well probably to some guys, but only to act how he supposed to. Lustrous.
"Your nervous, i can tell, but errors not here, and i am not going to tell anyone to harm you, i will not let anyone harm you, I will not harm you. You are here like everyone else, there is always something different wrong. You can't sleep, your depressed, you had something done to you which you didn't want to have, your lonely, you have a bad case of anxiety, you miss your family, brother, everyone misses something, everyone has something wrong here, it's not just you, your going to be okay. Now i want you to talk with the others make sure they are friendly with you, dream with back you up if you are stuck or getting in a fight with someone, don't worry" ink finished and i just nodded, agreeing with him and walking over to the group, 'i am having second thoughts about this.'