Waking up

Blues POV
I felt pain flare up in my back, my eyes snapped open as it got worse, I whimpered, "shh blue its okay, just relax for me okay, its going to be okay," I heard a voice, it was nice and soothing, I felt their hands on my spine, I then realised that I had no shirt on, and I was on my ribs, it kinda hurt to lay on them, "uh you okay blueberry?" I heard a different voice, it sounded like, Lust! I snapped my eye sockets towards where I heard his voice, he was there, wearing a shirt that was too big for him, " do you need a pillow or something? Though I don't know if we have one here" he said honestly looking around, "hmm, hey ink! Could you create a pillow for blue here, he seems a bit uncomfortable on the ground," the first voice said, it sounded like... Dream? Why is he here, why is lust here? And ink? I clenched my eye sockets closed as I felt someones arms around me, I realised they were lust's when I reopened them, he put me down, and all I could feel was fluffiness? It was so fluffy. I fell into the comfort of the pillow I realised how tired I was and I didn't feel the pain anymore, I smiled slightly and felt my body relax and I felt the soothing hand rub against my skull it was nice and... relaxing.

Lust's POV
I watched as Dream used healing magic on blues spine, I felt sorry for the poor kid. he's a kid right? I thought, then I saw the tiniest movement of pain, I walked slowly towards him in my oversized jacket, I sat down next to him, Dream seemed to see what I was looking at when blue arched his back in pain, "shh blue its okay, just relax for me okay, its going to be okay," he settled back down, "uh you okay blueberry?" I asked the small skeleton, his eyes snapped towards me and looked over what I was wearing, "uh, need a pillow or something? Though I don't know if we have one here" I said worrisome. Dream then called to ink who was watching over some other sans' and papyrus', "hey ink! could you create a pillow for blue here, he seems a bit uncomfortable on the ground," ink nodded and got his giant paintbrush, and started creating a pillow when he finished, it looked very fluffy, he brought it over, and gave it to dream, he mumbled something, and ran back towards the other sans', " hey lust could you-" "sure" i cut him off as i put my hands under blues ribs and spine, it felt weird to do this, dream quickly slid the pillow under blueberry's ribs, I lied him down on the pillow trying not to caress his ribs like... yeah. Sooner or later I saw blue relax into the pillow his arms were folded with his head on them. I smiled slightly, I reached my hand onto his skull and rubbed it, I heard a small noise, a purr, i felt my cheek bones grow warm, heh cute. I didn't realise dream smirking at us.