Chapter 5: Battle Scars

JACK'S P.O.V

At school, I was like the king. Everyone else was either fellow royalty or my servants. And Elsa was a prisoner. And I was okay with that. "Hey Jackie," Punzie smiled flirtatiously, while twirling her hair. We were dating, and Punzie took it that we had to see each other all the time. And to be honest, I kind of liked it.

"Hey Punz. How's the best girl on the planet today?" I asked her, pulling her in for a kiss. Punzie and my lips collided together. "Ew! Ye gotta stop this, it's disgustin'! Merida's voice said. "Yeah, you're gross," Hiccup chimed in. Reluctantly, I pulled away from Punzie, who pouted at Hiccup and Merida. "Look, the freak," Punzie whispered. I saw Elsa coming down the hallway. I grabbed her by her braid, and dragging her across the floor. "Look, I caught a nerd!" I said in a childish voice. "Ooh, I wanna see!" Punzie said, also in a childish voice. I tossed Elsa to her, and she punched Elsa in the head, and Elsa winced. "JUST STOP THE FREAKING BULLYING!" Elsa screamed. Punzie let go of her, shocked. "Now, I suggest you leave. Better. Run," Elsa commanded. "No! You freak!"Merida retorted. "You belong in the trash!" Punzie yelled. "Yeah! And! And you're weird!" Hiccup shouted pathetically. "You're like a monster!" I insulted her. Elsa screamed, and clutched her head. Her hair was turning from brown, to blonde, to platinum blonde, to stark white. Elsa continued to scream and clutch her head, as wind blew around, and, was it...SNOW?!?!? I screamed. I found Punzie, grabbed her hand, and ran. We made it out of the school, and continued running. What had just happened?

-------------ELSA'S P.O.V--------------

Monster. Trash. My father called me those things. I knew it was because of my curse. I can will ice and snow to do whatever I want. Well, also it's out of control and so I need to wear gloves and conceal my emotions. That was easy with my father. That was because I loved him. When he wasn't an alcoholic and abusive, he was kind, and loving. Now, even when he wasn't drunk, he abused me. He lashed at me with his very own whip. And so here comes the gloves again. He usually lashed at my hands, trying to "wack that monster trash away," as he said. Soon, I felt myself changing. I clutched my head and screamed. No, no, no! Not this again! I felt the changes. Brown, blonde, platinum, white. When I had white hair, it meant I was the true, evil Snow Queen. Brown hair meant I was completely normal, but the storm had to die down. When I had normal blonde hair, my deepest wish was to do good, but to still care about myself. Platinum blonde hair was normal me.

"KILL THEM!" White hair shouted at me. "Just be normal," Brown hair pleaded. "Save the people! Stop the storm!" commanded Blonde hair. "I don't know how!" Platinum Blonde hair cried. "HELP!" Is what came out of my mouth. The agony was so strong. All of the agony from my past, collided and clashed into my body, causing me physical pain. And mental pain. "Ignore the pain! Stop the storm!" Blonde hair yelled. "Okay! I'm trying!" Platinum blonde screamed. Soon, the storm died down, and the school was empty. Boy, is Dad gonna freak.

A/N: Okay! This is my last update for six days! (Possibly) I made Elsa have powers! And FYI, Jack does too! But if you don't want them to have powers, say whether you want them to have powers or not in the comments! If there are more "no's" than "yes's", I will delete this chapter. And also, shout out to @alisonquinnfabray for commenting on all my chapters! Yay! And one of my favorite authors, not naming names (hint hint: sushi is evil and so are pancakes, go waffles! If that counts as a hint) commented on some of my chapters saying they were good! Also, another great author also commented on a lot of chapters!!! You can't imagine how confused my family was when they heard me scream!! 😃Bye!-Unicornpig🐷🌈