Chapter 20: Ow!

A/N: I know, the chapter name is terrible. So go ahead, laugh.

JACK'S P.O.V

The pain was too intense to handle. But I knew it was Elsa's pain. I wondered if this was all her pain, or just the hurt I caused her. Either way, I did not want to be Elsa. I could walk, but my legs felt broken. I could pick anything up, but my arms felt broken, and my fingers felt fractured. It's a terrible thing, you know. Having all the pain but none of the injuries. It makes you wonder if death really is a terrible thing, like most people think. Or at least, taking your own life. (A/N: I know suicide is terrible, but these are Elsa's thoughts in Jack's head.)

"So it's karma!" I said. "From whom?" Mom asked, but she knew it was Elsa. "You know," I said, earning a sigh from my mother. Then it happened. It was so unexpected and sudden. I died. No I didn't, no I didn't, stop freaking out, it was a joke. A gargantuan wave of pain washed over me. It was undying pain. Never ending kicks and punches, choking, and people yelling in my ear. "Monster!" they shouted. "Trash!" they screamed. I covered my ears, which only made them louder. I screamed, making them louder again. When would this torture stop?

A/N: Hi everyone. I'm [REDACTED], and I like warm hugs! Sorry I had to. Also, sorry for the short chappie😢. THEY WILL BECOME LONGER. Allons-y! (edit from 2019 - i have no clue what the hell i was trying to say here.) -Unicornpig🐷🌈