Chapter 26: Jelsa is Coming.......

JACK'S P.O.V

         Elsa came to my house, where we had to get to know each other. Once I opened up the door, Emma ran to me, and whispered in my ear, "Did you get a new girlfriend already?" I whispered back, "No, we have to work on a project together." Emma nodded, and I could tell she was a little sad. Elsa smiled sadly at Emma and I, as if remembering something. Then I remembered that her sister died. "Hi, I'm Emma!" Emma greeted. "Hi Emma! I'm Elsa!" Elsa greeted. "You're pretty!" Emma said. "You are too!" Elsa smiled. She and Emma talked for about five minutes. I found out that Elsa treated Emma more like an 11 year-old than a 6 year-old, which Emma seemed to like. Then Emma declared Elsa her new friend.

         "You're good with kids," I told Elsa after Emma went upstairs to her room. "Well, we were all kids once," Elsa replied. I nodded. "Plus, I admire kids. When you're a kid, you believe that everything will be all right, so you can find the strength to actually make everything all right. But when you're grown up, you've learned about reality, and experienced it, so you know that things don't always turn out right, so you just give up. You think, "What's the point?" and let your problems win. In a way, children are smarter and stronger than those who are grown up," Elsa said. I gaped at her wisdom. And her beauty. Wait, where'd that come from? What was happening to me?

A/N: Heyo! What did you think on my thoughts on children? No, it's not a quote, those are my thoughts. That's why most heroes in books are children! Because they don't give up. And JELSA IS COMING. YAAAAAY!!!!! Bye!-Unicornpig🐷🌈

edit from 2019 - i'm just. looking at that author's note and h. wow