Lightning God

"Your genjutsu is low, while your taijutsu and stamina are satisfactory. Your ninjutsu is average at most but your chakra nature seems to be lightning."

"Cool." I huffed, chugging down another bottle of water. Nao quirked a brow.

"I wouldn't say cool, but it is an interesting ability. One you'll have to work very hard to master since you barely have any chakra control."

I frowned at his remark, but continued to drink down more water.

"Jun don't drink so much, you'll puke."

With a sigh, I set down the water bottle. All Nao ever does is nag me..

"So when do we begin training?"

"We're moving bases, but we'll train along the way."

He handed me black block connected with cloth. As soon as he put them in my out reached palm, I was pulled to the ground.

"Holyshit!" I gritted, struggling to lift them. Nao chuckled.

"Weights. You'll start your training by wearing them around your legs, wrists and torso."

"I'll look stupid wearing blocks! Don't you have anything to make them look a bit attractive?" I muttered, staring at the heavy blocks.

"Uh...no. They're not made to look attractive, it's training equipment."

I glared at him.

"Then can we go buy some clothes to hide them?"

"Buy clothes?" Nao groaned, looking in his wallet.

"What's wrong with the clothes you have on now?" He pointed to my skimpy attire of a black spandex crop top with booty shorts.

"Nao, these can't protect me! Let alone keep me warm! And my mom told me that girls who dress skimpy are immoral."

Nao frowned.

"I forgot you're a girl, you're as flat as a board.."

"Shut up!" I growled.

"Anyways, how you're dressed doesn't reflect your morals. Dress how you want, a person who judges you on that isn't worth being your friend. Or someone in your life."

With that, he grabbed his pack and put the weights in them.

"Grab your pack, we're going to the village of the hidden grass."

I sighed, but grabbed my pack.

"You know Nao..you're not that bad." I mumbled, following after him.

"So I was bad before? He gasped, faking hurt. Oh god..

"Forget I said anything."

"Aw Jun don't be like that!"

"Stuff it!"

"You're so mean!"

HALF A DAY LATER

I gazed at the ninja weapons lining the wall behind the store clerk who smiled at us widely.

"Welcome! Are you guys looking for anything?!" He practically shouted. Nao smiled, patting my shoulder.

"Ninja clothing for the young girl."

The clerk studied me, twisting his foxy face in thought. I stared back, weirded out.

"I have just the thing!"

He motioned us to the back of the store, where dresses hung up in display.

"The latest in female shinobi fashion! Dresses and kimonos ranging from short to long, heavy to light weight fabric and a variety of colors to best match your taste!!"