Zhang RueXue(1)

"Xue'er!"
Then the door opening quickly revealing a middle age woman dressed in a light blue dress embroidered with white liles. She had bags under her eyes and she could tell that the woman hadn't slept for days. The woman walked over fastpaced and settled beside her. She then held her hand's tightly.In a concerned voice she asked"Do you feel better now? I was so worried about you!!"

     "Where am I?" She asked. "Wow, now I asked this?" She thought, feeling dumb that she didn't ask earlier.
"Xue'er,This is your bedroom..." said the woman with a worried voice.
          "My room?" She asked confused. This place was her room? The woman's face went pale.

        "Who am I? And why am I here?"
    She asked while looking around.
    "Xue'er did something happen to
       you in the river?!" The woman       
          Gasped in great shock!River?
Then it suddenly hits her! She then remembers how she died! Remembering how she died made her face go red with embarrassment and anger!She could not believe she died at a enemy's rookie's gun?!!! She the most powerful and ruthless Female general of the Red army, died a pathetic death at a mere enemy soldier's gun! The thought of how she died made her hands clench the bedsheets.
   "Xue'er are you ok?" Asked the woman looking at her face worrying when she saw her clenching hands.
"I'm okay...I'm  just tired.." she lied rubbing her temples.
     "Ok then, Yimu won't disturb you while you rest..."  spoke the woman in a assuring tone.

"MaoYu, make sure the eldest Miss gets enough rest and make sure to attend to her every need." She said in a  stern tone.

     "Yes,Wei furen. Nubi will take care of eldest miss as best as she can."
Replied the servant nodding.

"Thanks Yimu for caring." She spoke in a quietly.

"Nonsense, you are my beloved niece.  How could I not care about you?!"
The woman happily said holding her hands away from the bed sheets she was clenching on. Suddenly a servant walked in the room interrupting their chat.

"Greetings Wei furen,greetings to eldest miss." Greeted the servant.

"Speak, what did you come here for." She spoke coldly when the servant came at the wrong time.

    "Wei laoye, requests for Furen to talk about a certain matter." Repiled the servant sweating on her forehead.
The furen's aura and demeanor around her was intense and intimidating making others sweat.

"Tell him I'm coming then." She coldly said.

"Yes,nubi will pass it on." Replied the servant quickly relieved to get out of the room.

      "Yimu won't disturb you anymore, ok?" She said then left the room. MaoYu curtiesd  sending off the madam.
Finally after the Madame left, she finally asked...
                   "Who am I?"

The maid servant was startled and quickly replied " Replying to Da Xiaojie, your name is Zhang RueXue. You are the Eldest Di born Miss of the Great General Zhang residence of Da Shu."
Zhang RueXue......hmm......not a bad name for a girl in ancient times..
She looked around. She suddenly remembers what the Zhang residence looked like. But dissapointly  this was not the Zhang residence.
"Why am I not at the Great General Zhang residence?" Asked Zhang RueXue while tracing her slender finger's to the the outline of the rosewood bed frame.

The maidservant face darkened.She looks down the floor and remembers bitter memories. But collected herself and remembered what she was asked. 

"Replying to Eldest Miss, Zhang Laoye was in a bitter dispute with miss's maternal family. So he sent Miss away to live with Miss's mother's second eldest Sister and uncle. You were only ten back then when you were sent away.This loyal servant was with Madame Zhang for years and has been along side miss's for 6 years."

MaoYu was still looking at the ground saying all this.

Zhang RueXue looked at the maidservant with an intense and focused gaze. "This maidservant is indeed truly loyal to the original Miss till her death." She thought. While looking at MaoYu, she sighed. In her previous life she had never seen a general or person so loyal enough to follow someone to death. She had seen many betrayals and twists in wars. She hated those kinds of people that would pretend to be someone's friend  and play around with them, then betray them when least expected. But she valued loyal people such as MaoYu! Such people were rare and truly valuable!

     "Come here." She said gesturing for her to come to her bedside. The maid servant obediently went over to the bed side. However she did not expect the eldest Miss to hug her?! She froze in the hug but realize the grip her eldest young Miss on her was unusual. Her eldest young miss alway had a weak and gentle grip, why was it so strong and rough now?

She never remembered her seemingly  quiet Eldest young miss to have any training to be this strong or practiced martial arts...could it be General Wei that taught her this? No! That was impossible! The Eldest young Miss had indeed sometimes went to visit the military Camp with him but she had never trained before! Finally realizing how tense the maidservant was, she let go. MaoYu as soon as she was released from Zhang RueXue's rough grip, immediately backed further away. She lowered her head and looked her feet nervously. She had never been hugged before by the Eldest young Miss! Zhang RueXue sighed and looked at MaoYu with a sad gaze.

   "I sorry that I made you suffer with me...." she sadly said rubbing her eye's. The maidservant heard this and was extremely filled with emotion! The words "Suffer with me" stung her heart! She immediately kneeled and  started kowtowed on the hard ground.
      "Nubi, has followed Miss for a long time since birth. Nubi never suffered anything under Da Xiaojie! Nubi doesn't care if she has to suffer following Da Xiaojie!" She cried out as she kowtowed on the floor. She had honestly ment those words. The maidservant truly did seriously care for the Eldest young Miss. She didn't care even if she had to suffer eternity!