Skip over chap preview

(Sorry, I got bored and read some Chinese novels then I got inspired. This a little peek in the upcoming chapters😚)

"I will not tolerate traitors. I, Zhang RueXue, is a person who values morals and loyalty the most within my faction. If I find any traitor or spy in my faction, they will be missing parts of their body.....importent body parts....." she darkly declared loud and clearly enough to be heard by the entire kneeling servants. Of course, she smiled evily throughout her whole warning declaration.

The servants were shaking and scared. The Eldest young Miss was joking right? But one servant girl, with all her courage, looked up at her face. It revealed a look that showed no traces of joking around. Instead, it was dead serious. Similar to the king of hell's expression!

Zhang Ruexue looked over at the daring yatou who dared to look at her face. When the Yatou saw her looking at her direction, she immediately lowered her head to the ground!

Zhang RueXue snickered. She gazed at the kneeling servants who were trying not to pee themselves. All the servants were shaking in extreme fear. They would definitely not dare to offend her in the future!

Oh how she loved seeing the fear on people's faces.😈

She then felt quite sleepy. She got up from the rosewood chair. She made a gesture to Maoyu that she was tired and wanted to rest. Maoyu nodded and helped her walk to the courtyard house. While she walked towards the courtyard house, she said,

"I am a person with good judgment and reason. Serve me well and be devotedly loyal to me, I'll reward you justly. But offend and betray me, I can't guarantee you'll be sane or be in one piece when you're sent to your death." She darkly warned.

The servants trembled greatly at her last dark warning. Finally, to the servants relief, she finally went inside. The rest of the servants were in complete shock and silence. Some of the haughty yatous were trying not wet themselves. All of them were in fear and scared out of their mind. They even felt could lose their lives ant moment!

         No way. They thought.

Their was no way that the cruel and ruthles mistress who threatened  to kill them was the Eldest miss!!! Usually, the eldest young miss, before falling into the river, she was quiet and shy. Now the current one was arrogant and dommering!

  Was she even the same woman?

She was similar to the king of hell
But even the king of hell had some mercy! She, herself didn't even consider it!

Zhang RueXue doesn't forget or forgive.