Chapter 4

This isn't apart of the story but THANK YOY GUYS FOR 50 READS! I didn't think I'd get this far like truly ❤️❤️ much love.
________________________

Emma POV

He kissed me... I didn't do anything but kiss back, I felt well loved. Ethan apologized but I told him not too. Wait I check the time to see it's 1:30 am so I ask Ethan if wants to stay the night. "Do you want to stay the night? its pretty late." I said. "I have a important meeting tomorrow I can't be late" Ethan said upset. " what's wrong?" I said "oh nothing I'm just going to go" Ethan says storming out of my apartment. Oh maybe I'm not the one for him... I know I should've never caught feelings. I'm such an idiot.
————————————————————
Ethan's POV

I just left her apartment so quick, I don't even have her number, how can I apologize? I call James for Emma's number.

Ethan: hey James! So can you uh-h give me emm-

James: Emma's number? ON IT SISTER!

*boop boop boop*

That was fast... I quickly get a text from James saying:

"Here you go sister! Love you lots!
***-***-****"

I call the number to hear Emma's voice "hello??" It's sounds like she's crying... "hey it's Ethan" I just wanted apologize" I said stuttering. " oh no it's it's fine I got the message when you stormed out of my apartment!" She was upset. I think she meant  to hang up but she forgot... I felt bad for listening but I just had too I put the call on mute and all I hear is her sobbing. She said "I fuck everything up I'm just a disappointment" I stayed on the call to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. I drove to her apartment faster then I have ever driven before. I knocked on the door to see Emma upset her eyes were puffy, red, and glossy. I kissed her and kept on kissing her. I stoped for a second and she just pulled me back in. I kissed down her neck till I hit her soft spot I left a tiny hickey. Then grabbed her thighs and picked her up and put her on her bed.  She didn't want to have sex just yet and I respected that. We kinda just cuddled together for the night as she fell asleep in my arms. She's gorgeous.