What the hell did I do

(Next Day After School)
Merlin pov~
I went inside Aaliyah house, and to be  honest I wanted some sex, I been thinking about her all day. We went up to her room.

"Now what you wanted to tell me?" she asked

"I wanted some sex" I came out and said.

"I'm sorry, me and Moesha have tons of homework to do, she'll be here any second now, but maybe we can meet at our hang out tonight" she smiled.

"Come on it can be a quickie" I begged.

"Sorry" She said.

I was so horny at the moment, me and Aaliyah didn't have sex since I broke her virginity.

"Well, I gotta call Tyrin about this project, I'll see you tonight at our spot"  I said walking out her room.

I jogged next door and called Tyrin.

"Aye Ty, who house we doing the project at?" I asked.

"It's at Meagan's, and I ain't going" he said.

"What you mean you ain't going" I replied confused.

"Man, I need a break that shit was hard, but she stay on Victory Blvd, anyway I'll catch you tomorrow" he hung the phone up.

I got on my 4wheeler, and drove to Meagan's house, I was ready to get this over with, so we wouldn't have to work together again.

I stopped in front of her house, and parked my baby. I was about to knock on the door, but she opened it before I could.

"Come in" she said.

I walked inside, and she was already doing some of the work on her own.

"Dang, what Ty did the whole time yesterday?" I asked

"Nothing at all" we laughed.

"Lets get to work" I said taking a seat.

1 hour later

We were still working, when she went to the bathroom. 7 minutes later, she came back in this.

I started to get on hard because half of her ass was out

"Umm, what you doing?" I said.

Before I knew it she grabbed my dick, and started kissing me, and how horny I been, I couldn't stop.

45 minutes later
I got on my 4wheeler feeling guilty as hell, I can't believe I cheated on my first love, damn I know imma lose her. I made it to our hang out, and she was already there smiling as always, I walked up to her, we hugged and looked at the beautiful scene.

 I made it to our hang out, and she was already there smiling as always, I walked up to her, we hugged and looked at the beautiful scene

"Aaliyah, baby I got something to tell you" I said feeling like shit.

"What's wrong baby" she rubbed my neck.

"Aaliyah, I'm sorry" I said looking down.

She looked at me confused.

"I'll never know what's wrong, if you down tell me Merlin"

"Aaliyah, I cheated on"

"Merlin, you playing right?"

I dropped my head

Tears began forming in her eyes, she walked past me, and disappeared somewhere. I felt so bad, I can't believe I let a piece of pussy destroy not all a relationship, but a friendship as well. I got on my 4wheeler, and let a tear run down my face.

Aaliyah Pov~
I got in the car with my mom, and I already told her everything. I couldn't stop crying, I was so in love with him, and my love grew extremely high, when he broke my virginity. We made it home and I ran up to my room, I heard his 4wheeler outside, and didn't even bother to look outside, imma just cry myself to sleep.

8:34 AM

I woke up and it was 8:34, I assume my parents are letting me stay home today, I went downstairs to see breakfast and a note.

Baby, I know your going through something with your break up, but there's always someone better out there, you just have to wait for them to come. Mama love you.

I smiled and put my food in the microwave. I went outside to check the mailbox, and seen Merlin on his porch. We looked at each, and the emotional feeling came back, I ran back in the house to my room, and started writing in my diary.

2 hours later

I came up with a full song, I put everything I was feeling into this

After I was done it was so many tears, you'll think it was raining.