Back to School/ The Date

Merlin's Pov~
Me and Antwon went and got Brandon from his house, and was headed to school, I'm so ready to walk up in that cafeteria. I don't even know all my classes yet. When we finally got there; me, Antwon, and Brandon walked inside the cafeteria. Everybody was staring, but we went and sat at a empty table.

"Jordan was dunking on them fools last night" I said.

"Hell yeah, especially that 7 foot 4 dude" Brandon said.

"It's crazy how we all take 1st period together" Antwon said.

"Well, I'm good with the school counselor" I said.

"Yeah, the school counselor fine as hell, I be acting like I gotta problem just to see her" Brandon said

We laughed and the bell ringed.

We walked in the classroom, I sat in the seat I was sitting in before I was suspended. Aaliyah, Moesha, Hakeem, and Larenz walked in together, and to be honest, I kinda felt bad for saying Fuck up to Hakeem, after that fight. He came and sat in front of me.

"Hakeem"

He turned around.

"Look man, I wanna apolog-.." I was cut off.

"Save it man, we cool. I actually wanna apologize to you"

"You ain't gotta apologize man, once one homeboys, we always homeboys"

We dapped each other, Aaliyah and Moesha was staring hard as hell.

50 minutes later

My first period class was over, and I walked to my 2nd period class. I was a little late because I didn't know where the class was, when I finally found it, I walked inside.

"Mr. Santana, right?"

"Yes Sir"

"They're is one seat left over there, please take it" he said.

I walked toward the seat and BOOM!!! There she is, in the damn seat right next to her.