Chaos

Daniel took a step back. Inside he could feel an undeniable sense of anger and disbelief, but on the outside he remained calm.

"Go on" He said through his teeth.

Emily put her head in her hands. She didn't know where to begin. Daniel rounded the coach at sat next to her, but instead of sitting close to her, he sat on the other end of the couch.

"Before I say anything, you need to know that I love you" Emily said with a deep sigh. Bringing this part of her life out to him wasn't easy.

"What the hell Emily. First you love me, then you want to talk about some other guy you love, then you love me again?!" Daniel shouted. He stood up and ran his hands through his hair.

"Daniel, its not like that" She said, voice beginning to shake.

"Its EXACTLY like that Ems." Daniel said. The anger burning inside of him had found a way out.

"Daniel please just listen to me!" Emily exclaimed through tears.

"I'm listening, and I don't like what I'm hearing!" Daniel shouted back.

The room went quiet. Emily sat there, in a loss for words. She was unable to come up with more words to say. She had come to a realization that she had now dug herself into a hole so deep, getting out would require some time.

Daniel took deep breathes, pacing the room. How had things turned into such chaos in just 1 day? Then it hit, what if this happened over a long period of time? What if Emily had lied about where she was going when she went out by herself?

"Where did you go, all those times you went out by yourself?" Daniel said sternly.

"What are you talking abo-"

"ANSWER ME DAMNIT. WHERE DID YOU GO" Daniel screamed.

Emily had never seen this side of him before. This side of pure rage had startled her and tried to back of farther into the couch.

"Dan-Daniel pl-pl-please just cal-calm down," Emily stuttered, "I never saw Aiden. He showed up today, at-at the park"

"How did he find you?! We live in paris for God's sake" He shouted.

"I don't know Daniel. He wasn't even looking for me" Emily shouted back.

"Then what was he looking for huh?" Daniel said. He had just about enough if the conversation, and could see it was just causing more chaos.

"I'll find somewhere else to sleep tonight" Daniel said as he grabbed his coat, keys and wallet.

"Daniel please don't-" Emily started.

"It's too late" Daniel said without hesitation.

And with that, he walked out the door and drove away into the night.

Emily was still sitting on the couch, unable to process what had just happened. She thought she had made the right move in telling Daniel the truth about Aiden.

"God dammit Aiden, there you go ruining my life again" Emily sobbed as she laid down on the couch, and tried to sleep.

Well it cant all be fun and games...

Thank you guys for reading! Stay tuned for more shenanigans

peace and blessings

xo