Spell

A/n: I'm a day behind but hopefully I'll catch up this weekend.

"Hurry up Mitchell, tonight's the only night we can cross over into the mortal realm and you're making up late?!?" Kirstin screamed at her brother. She and Matt were already at the door, brooms in hand, ready to fly.Tonight was Halloween the only night the witches and all the other immortal creatures could come out of hiding and mingle with the humans. It was their covens favorite night of the year. They were smaller than most but that didn't mean they were any less powerful.

Mitch was known as being one of the most powerful witches to roam any of the realms. He was young, barely 150 but he was well trained in the craft. He hand selected Kirstin and Matt to join him, denying the requests of every other person who begged him to allow them in.

This Halloween was special for Mitch. He had seen the soothsayer who told him his true love would find him tonight while they were in the mortal realm. So Mitch took extra white getting ready, expertly smudging his eyeliner, applying coat after coat of mascara, and adding the dark purple lipstick that he loved. His outfit was impeccable, picked out just for the night.  He was ready.

He made his way to the door of the old mansion his coven lived in and opened the door flying out without even glancing toward his brother and sister. Kirstin and Matt looked at each other and rolled their eyes before taking off after him.

They were quick to enter the divide that separated the realms and soon they were landing in a patch of trees that kept their flight hidden from human spectators. It also helped to shield the house they kept in the mortal realm which appeared when Mitch waved his hand.

"Okay so what's the plan Mitch?" Matt asked.
"I have a spell, Madame Amme said that he would be here tonight so I have to make sure I draw him to me."
"Mitch..." Kirstin questioned but he was quick to cut her off.
"No Kirst. We have to do it tonight and you both have to help me."

The two gave up trying to convince him otherwise and reluctantly agreed to assist. They gathered up the ingredients and tossed them into the boiling cauldron before chanting.

"I nunc amit me te amare simul, me ex caritate quoque sicerit."

They repeated the words three times until a final explosion in the cauldron singled the spell had been successful.

Now they just had to wait.