Drooling

A/n: More little Scotty because I love him!

Comment and vote!

Love lots -AV

"He's so cute when he's asleep." Mark whispered to his boyfriend, Mason.
"I know I'm so glad we convinced Mitch to let us keep him while he and Beau went down to South Carolina for the weekend."
"Yea, he seemed like he needed a break."
"With everything they've had going on then having little Scott on top of all the planning and organizing, he deserved it."

The boy in front of them, curled up in a playpen, was napping, blanket tucked under his chin, paci hanging out of his mouth, as he drooled all over the pillow his head was resting on. Mark and Mason thought it was one of the most adorable things they had seen in a while.

Mitch had been taking care of Scott since Scott's last boyfriend and daddy had broken up with the boy. Mitch was honestly glad to see the man go. He didn't treat Scotty right and the boy deserved the world in Mitch's opinion. Grown up Scott was amazing, but Mitch loved being able to take care of his best friend when he was in headspace and vulnerable. And it wasn't often he allowed Scotty to stay overnight at friends' houses, and next to never that he allowed him to stay a whole weekend. But during the Superfruit tour, Mason and Mark had both proved themselves worth of taking care of little Scotty, plus Scott adored the two men in and out of headspace.

Soon the two heard something stirring and looked down to see that Scotty was thrashing about his playpen. He was whimpering and they could barely make out the words he was saying but they could understand the string of "dada no" that fell from his mouth.

Mason was quick to scoop the boy up and cradle him as he woke up crying fat tears, drool and snot leaking from his mouth and nose as he sobbed.

"'M sorry. 'M sorry. My no mean to do it dada."
"Hey, hey baby boy. Dada's not here, he can't hurt you. Its Marky and Mase. Why don't you tell us what's wrong sweetie." Mark cooed, gently rubbing Scotty's back.
"Mishy, I want my Mishy."
"Oh baby, Mitchy isn't here."

Scott then began to fight with Mason until he had no choice but to put him down for fear of dropping the little. The boy promptly crawling over and cowering in the corner.

"Mishy..." Scotty cried again.
"Hey, hey no need for that. Why don't I call Mitchy for you. Or better yet let's FaceTime him."

Mark ran to get the phone dialing Mitch as soon as it was in his hand.

"Mark? What's wrong? Is Scott okay?"
"He's fine physically I think. He just woke up from a nap and he won't let us touch him. I think he had a nightmare or something. He keeps calling for you."
"Shit. Put him on the phone please."

Mark took the phone and turned the screen so Scotty could see Mitch. The boy promptly snatching the object and earning a quick scold from his friend.

"Scotty, did you just snatch that phone from Marky?"
"Uhh, no?"
"Yes, you did, now apologize this instant."
"'M sorry Marky."
"It's okay little man," Mark replied smiling.
"Mishy?"
"Yes, sweetie. My misses you."
"I miss you too baby boy. Did you have a bad dream?"
Scott nodded and frowned again.
"Do you want to tell me what happened and why you acted scared of Mark and Mason.?"
Scott shook his head no.
"Then I guess you can't have any dessert."
"Wa? No!"
"Well, then I need to know what happened."
"My had a bad dweam. Dada was there and his spanked me o'er and o'er and o'er cause my had a accident when I went nap time."
"Oh goodness baby. You know he can't get to you anymore. Mark and Mason are going to protect you. Did you have an accident during your nap?"
Scott looked at the screen shyly and Mitch knew his answer.
"Okay then buddy. It's okay. This is why you have diapers. Marky and Mason can change you and get that booty all clean. Okay? Remember they did it a bunch when we were on tour and Mitchy was busy."
"I 'member."
"Good boy. Now give Mark back his phone and go let them change that nasty diaper before you get a rash. And sweetie make sure you wipe your face, you've got drool everywhere."