Flowing

Mason yawned and stretched, his bones creaking as he turned over to his partner. Mark was still completely out. One look at the clock though and Mason knew he needed to head to Scott's room and check on the little.

Mason quietly tiptoed from the bed, pulling on a pair of sweatpants as he went. He walked across the hall in search of his baby boy, only to find his crib empty. He checked everywhere in the room before frantically rushing down the hallway. Along the way, his foot landed in something wet. He looked up to see a stream of water flowing through the hallway from Scott's bathroom. Immediately he called for his back up and took off to see what was wrong.

Mark was just a step behind him when he opened the door, still blurry eyed with sleep. They both looked on at the innocent eyed blonde playing with his ducky in the tub. Seemingly unaware that he was flooding the house.

"Oh heya daddy, papa. Wan' play wiff Scotty and ducky?"
"Baby boy, why are you in the bathtub?"
"My wan be cwean daddy." Scott answered Mason as if it were obvious.
"But you're flooding the bathroom and the hallway bubba. How did you even get out of your crib?"
"My smart."
"Yes you are my little man. Now let's get you out of there and cleaned up." Mark said moving to grab a towel and lift the little from the water. Mason turning the knob to off and pulling the drain. "I'll get him cleaned up and in the play pen then I'll be back to help you. Maybe call and see if we can have some of those big fans delivered. I don't want the floors to rot." Mason nodded and began following his boyfriend's instructions.

Mark got Scott settled with a fresh diaper and onesie and gave him a bottle for breakfast before going to check the crib. Yes, their Scotty was smart, but it looked as if daddy was the reason the boy escaped from his crib. When Mason had laid the boy down from bed he forgot to engage the child lock. Resulting in an overflowing tub and a giant mess that Mark was now going to let Mason clean up alone as punishment while he played with their little boy.