五 five°

FIVE

05.
❝creation❞

Yoongi is bringing his new girlfriend over

Jimin scrunches his nose at the thought as he opens a bag of chips and spills it into the bowl. Their friends occasionally hung out at his place, he lived with his mom who was pretty chill but she could be scary as hell when she's angry. She always insists that he should have his friends over more often because it's fun.

He was going to hang out with Hoseok, Yoongi and his new girlfriend today. He cringes at the thought of her.

"How'd he meet this girl again?" Hoseok asks, sitting on the counter as he grabs a handful of chips.

"They met at the mall or something," jimin sighs, slapping hoseok's hand away when he goes to steal more chips. "And you're supposed to be helping, not snacking off of the food," he complains, grabbing the store bought salsa out of the fridge and pouring it into a bowl.

"A mall? Classy, I expect nothing less of our dear friend," Hoseok scoffs, hopping off of the counter, dusting off his hands of chip crumbs.

"He's supposed to be here early," jimin sighs.

"For all we know they're fucking," Hoseok jokes and jimin's face falls, slapping his arm.

"Don't say that."

"What! He lost it once! He can't lose it again!" Hoseok laughs out hysterically and Jimin pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.

The front door was left unlocked of their little townhouse so their friends could come in as they pleased. He hears the door open and yoongi's voice in the foyer along with a feminine voice. Hoseok's eyes brighten, turning around and wrapping his arms around himself, making kissing noises as he pretends to make out with, well... himself.

Jimin grabs a wooden spoon from the drawer and smacks Hoseok on the ass with it, "get out of my kitchen," he glares playfully which causes Hoseok to laugh, throwing an arm around Jimin as they both head out into the living room connected to the foyer.