taylor.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt a slender body pressed against mine. I grinned at the feeling, relishing the feeling of Joey's long hair brushing softly along my bare back.

He was so beautiful. He had no idea how crazy he made me.

I turned around slowly and cupped his cheek, grinning when his eyebrow bones raised at the feeling. He kept his eyes shut though, and his breathing remained calm.

Sadly I had to tear my eyes away from him, because my phone started vibrating loudly in my pocket, and when I picked it up, I realized it was three in the afternoon.

"Shit." I whispered, answering the phone and putting it up to my ear.

"H-hello?"

"Where the hell have you been Taylor?" My father's drunk voice rasped, and I shivered.

"I was at a friend's man. Sorry."

"Get your ass back here now. I know where you've been faggot. Word around Des Moines is that you and that boy have been together everywhere."

My heart stopped at the mention of Joey. Can no one keep their god damn mouth shut in this town? It's like everyone is trying to prevent me from ever being happy

"Don't fucking talk about him like that." Is all I could say in response.

My father laughed hoarsely "Better get over here queer, before I beat him too."

Before I could say anything else, he hung up.

With my heart pounding in my chest, I looked over at Joey's sleeping figure once again.

I trailed by fingertips along his jawline. He's so beautiful. Girl or boy, he's still my Pup.

I placed a chaste kiss against his soft lips, and then held him against me for a few minutes. I didn't want to leave him. But I had to in order to protect him.

Just when I was about to pull away, I felt my baby stir in his sleep.

"Corey?" He whispered, "are you leaving me?"

I studied his gorgeous face intently, before pressing my lips against his.

I didn't waste any time slipping my tongue into his mouth, and he moaned at the feeling.

My arms found my way around his slender body, and I held him tightly against me as I deepened the kiss. I just wanted to stay like this forever.

But sadly, I had to pull away from him. But before I completely parted from his embrace, I said, "I'd never leave you Kitten."

"But where are you going?"

I ran a hand through his hair. "I just have to go take care of something okay?"

Joey frowned. "Can you come over later?"

"I will if I'm able to. But if I can't, I'm still going to see you tomorrow at band practice."

"Okay but..." Joey trailed off.

"What baby?"

Something in Joey seemed to switch. "Can we have a quicky before you leave?"

I smirked at him before pushing him back onto the bed. How could I say no to that?