jordison.

After school, Chris picked me up at drove me to Clown's house. The ride seemed extra long because Chris noticed the hickies on my neck and flipped.

"Oh my God! Who are they from?"

"No one! It's no one don't worry about it!"

I've gotten to know all of the guys a lot better and I feel less nervous playing with them.

We've finished a couple of songs, and I'm pretty damn proud of the drum parts I layed down on them.

The songs we have so far are called Eyeless, Diluted, Me Inside, Liberate, and (sic). All of them are fucking awesome.

Especially Corey's vocals. I didn't know a human could hold so much angst and anger. It was breathtaking to say the least.

I didn't notice when Corey walked into the garage, because I was sitting at Clown's drum kit and writing down a few things, completely lost in my thoughts. Er- I wouldn't say lost. I was just thinking about Corey and my confusing emotions towards him.

"Hey baby." I let out one of those stupid squeaks. That fucker. Why does he always have to sneak up on me?

"H-hey." I breathed, and Corey smiled and placed a chaste kiss on my cheek. "Damn, you're looking like a snack today."

I blushed. Earlier today I cut all ties with Amanda and I decided to dress nice for it. Or maybe I was trying to impress Corey. I honestly don't know anymore.

Today I was wearing a little more makeup than usual, my black combat boots, and an oversized black hoodie that fit like a dress on me.

Breaking up with Amanda was easier than expected. Because the first thing she did was judge my makeup and outfit. "You look like a girl." She had sneered. It probably didn't help that my entire neck was covered in hickies. Thanks alot Corey...

I've always tried to make myself look more masculine around her. But that's not who I really am so it's exhausting. So yeah, I don't have to conform to her anymore.

"Hey Corey, when did you get here?" Jim asked from across the room, and he sat up.

"Couple minutes ago. Hey by the way, I have another song idea, all of you come over here."

Intrigued, I stood next to Craig as Corey pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and opened it up.

"What's it called?" Sid asked.

Corey's eyes met mine, "Prosthetics."

I gave him a weird look. Prosthetics? What made him wanna look at me like that?

"Sweet. Well sing it to us a little so we can start laying shit down."

Corey shrugged. "Alright."

When Corey started to sing, my heart literally stop.

"Even if you run I will find you." Corey's eyes found mine again.

"I decided I wanted you. Now I know...I need."

Jesus Christ...

"If you can't be bought, tougher than I thought keep in mind...I'm with you."

I bit my lip in fear as Corey's look towards me got darker. "Never left out fate, can't concentrate. Even if you run."

I hung on to every lyric, feeling both afraid and turned on at the same time.

Once he finished singing, everyone got to work, and I left the garage and ran into the bathroom.

I just needed to gather my thoughts before I go out and face Corey. Because right now, I'm shaking out of fear and sexual frustration.

My hand wanted reach into my pants but I couldn't. I can't let anyone see me like this. So desperate, so needy for Corey. I fucking hate it.

I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not fucking gay.

"You having trouble there Puppy?" Corey's voice made me jump. God, why does he always do that? I should be used to this by now.

I didn't respond to Corey's nagging. I wasn't going to encourage anything this time.

I guess Corey took that as an invitation because he roughly pressed me against the wall.

"You know how hot it would be if I fucked you against this wall while everyone is waiting for us outside?"

I sucked in a breath. "I-I don't want you to."

"Hmm, you sure?" Corey said, reaching down and grabbing my crotch.

"Wait, where's your-?"

"Stop!" I shrieked, pushing Corey off of me. Oh God, he's suspicious. No no no no!

"Joey...what?"

I bolted out the door and back into the garage. Fuck this. I can't keep hiding away like this.

Before I could ask Chris to drop me off, someone grabbed my ass.

"Hey where are you going?" Clown asked, a creepy grin on his face.

"N-no where just leave me alone."

Shawn gripped me even tighter, "awh don't be like that Joey. Lie down and take a memo."

Before I could respond, a fist flew into Shawn's face.

Surprised, I watched as Shawn fell onto the concrete with Corey on top of him.

Corey gripped the collar of his shirt, "stay the fuck away from him Clown. He's mine, got it? Fucking mine. If you lay a finger on him I'll kill you!"

I watched, completely shocked and embarrassed at Corey's sudden outburst.

Soon Chris was pulling Corey off of Clown and Paul was grabbing a towel for his bloody nose.

"Jesus fuck Corey! What is wrong with you?" Sid said.

"Joey isn't your property man, chill the fuck out." Jim said.

Oh God, I couldn't listen to this anymore, I had to leave now.

So, with tears in my eyes, I bolted off running.