jordison.

Once Corey left, I was laying in my bed, legs open and breathless.

Damn, for someone as possessive and scary as Corey, he sure knew how to treat a guy.

I blew out another breath before deciding to get dressed, and while I was getting ready, I realized something that made my heart sank.

Corey and I weren't even official. And after last night, he still didn't say anything about it. I thought he would've said something about it at this point, but he didn't

I sighed, and began to fill in my eyebrows and over line my lips (Just the way he likes it) and put on a revealing black dress and curling my hair. Once I was finished, I called Chris. Because I realized something once again; I have no fucking clue where Corey lives.

"Could you give me a ride over there man?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you're gonna explain all the bullshit that went down yesterday."

I sighed. "All right fine."

It seemed like an easy sacrifice. I had to get to the bottom of why Corey wouldn't tell me what was going on over at his house. Was I not his only kitten? Did he stalk others too? My heart ached at the question.

I'm was planning on finding out today. And in all honestly, I look like a snack. So in case nothing is going on, him and I can do other things...

When Chris pulled up, I quickly pulled on my heels and sauntered out.

When I got in the front seat, Chris looked me up and down and said. "Dude, you've got a lot of explaining to do."