Dear Thomas,

I am writing to you from my new home in heaven. I want you to know, that I am happy.

I found my parents, and I love them so much. They told me that they died from the Flare soon after I was taken from them. You know what else they said? They said that they're glad they passed when they did, because they would rather die than live in a world where they couldn't see me.

Anyways, I'm watching you from up here. You did so well pal. Newt and Teresa got here today, and they told me how much you missed me.

Teresa told me that she loves you. Like she actually loves you. She said that she knew that what she did in the Scorch might have ruined anything you both had, but she still loves you. She also says that she doesn't want you to feel bad about how she died. That she would have died for you anyways, that her love for you is and always will be that strong.

I heard about Newt's death, and you did the right thing. I've seen how those past-gone cranks are, and I know that he didn't want to become one of 'em. He wants you to know that it wasn't the disease talking when he said he wanted to die, that he was consciously asking for it. And he says that those things he said about hating you weren't true, he made 'em up so that you would do what he asked.

He says that out of everything, he wants you to know that he loves and thanks you. That it took a real friend to put an end to his life, and that he isn't bloody crazy up here.

Everything that has happened to you shuckin sucks. Every single buggin thing. Being tricked into thinking you were rescued, being starved, confused, and then thrown into the scorch. The fact that you had to go back to WICKED alone and weaponless to help the right arm.
Everything.

But you know what?? You stayed strong and saved humanity. The immune settlement you all built is thriving, and I'm so happy for you.

I know this letter was kinda long, but I have a lot to say. I mean I haven't talked to you since we got out of the maze and... well... I died.

Thomas, just know, I would have taken a knife for you any day. WICKED said that they made me jump in front of it, but that's not true. I did it willingly because I loved you to much to see you die. You had so much to live for, and you were the hero the world needed. I believed that then and I believe that now.

Oh and one more thing. Would you scare someone from outside the bathroom window, just for old times sake?

Your pal,
Chuck