Family

Your family are the people who are there for you, the people who have sacrificed their lives for you. Without your family, you have no life, no people to be there for you, no one there to look after you. Your family are there from the beginning, from when you are born to when you die. Well, except for younger siblings who you have seen since they were born.

 To be honest, I don't think I could live without my family, especially my mum and dad. My mum is there cooking, cleaning, shopping and washing. My dad is there working hard to pay for bills, taking me to tutoring and outside of school sports and always making sure that I'm smiling. Without them, I wouldn't be able to do these things. They care for us and look after us with all there might. Then there are the siblings, the annoying ones, the caring ones, or both. My little sister and brother are my world. They are the best things that could happen to me. But, as the eldest child it can be stressful. It is my responsibility to look after them sometimes, which can be hard.

"Diana!, Diana!, Diana!" all day long, can be pretty hard work, but its alright most of the time. All you need to do is listen to them, do the job and continue with whatever you were doing. Advice to the people who are the eldest child would be to not stress and control your anger when your younger siblings are annoying you to do something. Trust me, I have kinda blown it sometimes with my siblings but learnt that nothing comes out of it.

My point, that I'm making is that there are some people without a mum or without a dad, or even without both in the world. It is even harder for them to cope with life. Their guardian is doing all they can to look after them, but its still different without real parents.

Aren't your parents or siblings looking after you when you are sick, or nervous for a big exam, or about to say a speech in front of the world(well maybe not literally but you get the picture)? Without a family we are not complete, our life is not complete. For orphans out there, you don't know how they are feeling, or how they are coping with life, but all we know is that they are missing something in their life, they are missing parents.

Your family can have arguments sometimes, but that's ok because its gonna happen sometime in life, right? and at the end of the day, you all still love each other. Its a totally natural thing to happen, just like with your best friend. Your family are always out there looking out for you everyday of your life, no matter what happens. They are the most important thing in life, and they are always first no matter what.

You share the most amazing memories with your family, you do nearly everything with your family, they are the first people you wake up to and the last people you see before going to bed. You should always love them for who they are, because they love you for who you are. You are always family from the start to the end of life.

 You are always family from the start to the end of life