Prologue

•••

The Parisian skies darkened, signalling the approaching storms. The thunder echoed through, compelling people to take cover quickly. A storm was approaching, and that too, soon.

Little did the people know, that this just wasn't any storm. This wouldn't just mark the downpours from the skies, but something much more sinister than that.

The lightning struck, with all its force, centred near the shore of Paris' Seine. The white light then slowly dispersed, revealing the silhouette of a person.

The person lay sprawled in the ground, showing no signs of movement. Just when any passerby would've presumed them to be dead, the figure stirred, getting on its feet slowly and shakily.

"Did they really do it?", the voice quivered as tears streamed down their face.

"No, no they can't! Why, oh why? Please don't do this. Take me back. Please!"

The physical exertion was far too much as it groaned in pain and toppled down to the ground.

Amongst all the fear, confusion and immense anger, only one word came out their mouth, which just so happened to be a name.

"Marinette"

—————————————

Q. Who do you think this person
is?

Hello hello, it's I, Back with another Miraculous fan fiction! I'm so excited for this one. Gear up peeps cause this is gonna be one emotional roller coaster.

*laughs evilly*

Belle❤️