Chapter 3

Timeskip

Earthquakes POV

We arrived at the castle safely plus nobody knows we were gone ... good thing for us. Now we all gathered at the dining hall eating dinner while except for blaze and cyclone who were having a food fight with each other while thunderstorm scolded them . My mom was trying to wake up Ice to eat his food , Dad cleared his throat and everyone looked at him "so as you all know , your older brother is turning 18 next week that means he will be king next week ." he said patting my head "and he will be choosing a bride ." my mom added this got me confused ,my younger siblings laugh even thunderstorm has a smile on his face. I looked at my mom " Mom what do you mean I'm choosing a bride!?!" I asked her "well you need a queen to rule by your side ." My mom replied "Ha! Earthquakes getting married ." Blaze exclaimed " I cant marry a girl I just met!!" "you will besides every nobles daughter's will be there and mostly every girl in town will be at your coronation ." Mom said clapping her hands together "Finally another girl in the castle." she said happily " Dude you look pale" Thunderstorm whispered to me , he was right my hands are sweating pretty badly and at the corner of my eye I could see Blaze and Cyclone snickering , oh god...this isn't going to end well.

*Next day*

I was seating in the benches of the arena watching Thunderstorm and Cyclone spar sword vs sword , fang walk in and took a seat next to me he was still in his guard uniform so I'm guessing it was his break from his shift . He nudged me " Dude what happened to you ? You're a whole lot quieter than usual." Fang asked "Big bro is getting married ." Blaze replied instead running away from Ice " Wait getting Married to Who!?!" Fang asked , I was about to answer him but thunderstorm cut me " He's going to choose a bride on his 18th birthday ." he said blocking Cyclones attack " Dang I feel sorry for you. " Fang said "What about that girl you met yesterday?" Cyclone asked "you like her don't you?!?" he continued and I could feel my cheeks getting hotter " Big bro has a crush ." Blaze said happily while Ice caught him and dragging him back to us " I don't have a crush on her !" I exclaimed "yes you do." Ice said " she's pretty by the way , Mom will totally love her ." "Wait you guys saw her ?!?" I asked them "yup, everything" Blaze replied "Nothing more, nothing else." Thunderstorm continued "You guys are stalkers." I said while Cyclone laughed "besides you were blushing like a tomato when you were dancing with her." "Oh busted!!!" Fang exclaimed with a smirk and I rolled m y eyes at him "Says the guy who went home early just to have a dance with his girlfriend." I said and his smirk disappeared "She's not my girlfriend ." He defended and I raised my eyebrow at him "Quit defending yourself , I know you like her just admit it already." "I don't need to admit anything ." He said "but I will if you admit first that you have a crush on Yaya." "Never." I said while he smiled amused at himself "suite yourself." "wait a minute Fang has a girl friend?!?" Cyclone asked, Fang rolled his eyes as he adjusted his glasses. "NO, I don't." "Why don't you two just admit it already." Thunderstorm said as Cyclones sword flew from his hand and fell to the floor behind him with a clang, "I win." Thunderstorm said chuckling while Cyclone stomped his foot in frustration "That's not fair, You always win!" He exclaimed "That's because I'm better than you." Thunderstorm bluntly stated as he turned to us "seriously though juts admit it." "Never!" Me and Fang said in union "Denial Much." Blaze teased and I rolled my eyes at him "But you are going to visit her again, Right?!" Ice asked half awake, Everyone looked at me waiting for an answer "uhmmm...."