01

THIRD POV

THIRD POV

"mate"

"urm what?" You asks with a frown over your face and immediately it throws namjoon into reality back.

"i- I'm sorry! uh i- one black coffee please." he mentally slaps himself because he just stutter.

You nods your head before leave him to go get his drink.

"I found her." he mumbles under his breathe, he put his right hand on top his chest to feel his heartbeats. It beating so fast and namjoon never feels like this way before. He just stays like that until you come back to him with his drink and put it on the table only to make namjoon flinchs.

"Are you okay?" you asks, worries is show over your face. awww she's worry about me, namjoon sas to himself. "urm hey? are you really okay?" you asks again and make namjoon fall from his thoughts. "Y-yes" he mumbles quitely but still able to hear by you. "alright, if you need anything just call me." You says before walk away from him.

He takes out his phone from his pocket and immediately dialing his bestfriend.

"hey namjoon what-"

"I found her!" he says before the man excitedly.

"her? who?"

"my mate! and she's human!"

***

"hshdhehduhsbwwIFOUNDHERjdhdh-*slap* AUCHH WHAT IS THAT FOR JIN!?" he yells in pain to the older only to get another slap from him.

"first because I don't understand what are you just said. For the next one, because I'M OLDER THAN YOU! I'M YOUR HYUNG!" jin put his hands on his hips. "SO CALL ME JIN HYUNG NOT JUST JIN YOU FUCKTARD!" jin adds.

namjoon clears his throat and apologise to jin. Jin let a sigh. "let's we talk about this later after school with the boys, okay?. class going to start soon. let's go namjoon."

As they walking through the hall, namjoon legs stop functioning as his eyes widen before tears blurring his vision, sobs can be hear from him. jin is taken aback when he sees namjoon state. he never see namjoon tears in his life before hell no one ever see he cry because namjoon is the strongest alpha in their pack. jin looks where namjoon eyes at, there is a girl in boy's arm, the boy hugging her from her back. it's her I guess, jin says to himself.

"is that hoseok from the jung pack?" jin asks and namjoon growls.

"yes! and he is hugging my mate!" Loud growls can be hear from namjoon as his eyes when into red color. fuck, jin says. jin immediately grabs namjoon out from the scene before he could tear the jung guy into pieces. no one can handle with mad plus jealous namjoon including jin himself. They go inside the janitor to calm down the younger only to get the younger bursts into more tears.

They just skip their classes for today. jin sighs as he rubbing namjoon's back to calm down the younger. He just meet her and he's already in mess.