05

THIRD POV

THIRD POV

"holy shit!" namjoon gasps as he eyes the two, hands intertwined and look at each other lovey dovey.

"is it true?" namjoon asks for the fifth times. He can't believe it. his anger before turns into excited and happy for his friend.

"yes, whatever your name. we are mate." Hoseok answers him again while rolling his hazelnut eyes. Yoongi chuckles before pull his mate to him, hugging side him. Since he's shorter than the brown haired male, his head meets hoseok's shoulder.

"I thought you like Y/N" namjoon say as he tilts his head, face shows full confusion.

"what? Eh no! we are best friends and I'm gay."

Namjoon makes an 'oh' face to the brown haired. He let a relieved sigh.

After his brain processing what just happened in front of him, he takes out his hand to the two, wants to shake their hands and congratulation them. Now, his grumpy friend won't be die single.

Yoongi with a gummy smile he takes the hand and shakes it, congratulation and thank you can be heard from the two then the leader is moving to the next person.

"hoseok, congratulation. I wish you guys happy." Namjoon says with a wide smile but hoseok look at him with a frown. His arm folds together on the chest.

"you forgot something," the brown haired say. Namjoon raises both his brows, his shining eyes widen.

"pardon?"

While namjoon is waiting for the man to speak again, yoongi is on the verge of tears. He recalls the order that he received from namjoon to his new found mate.

"you asked him to kill me. What the fuck is that kim?" hoseok say sternly while his eyes glaring the dimples guy.

"i-I just mad be-because I thought you are going to steal Y/N from m-e" the leader stutters and tense from the angry person in front of him and from his best friend that's crying right now.

"seokie, I'm sorry. I didn't know you are my mate. If I know I won't agree." Yoongi say between his sobs while namjoon lost his words.

Min fucking yoongi, the grumpy and savage man is crying right now. Namjoon look at the pale man with wide eyes and jaws dropping.

They just met and yoongi already crying for his love. Dam for the mate thing.

Hoseok is hugging back and hushing the crying man. His face turns to soft. He kisses the short male's forehead and telling him it's okay, it's not your fault in a lovely way. namjoon wants to say something like getting a room to them but he held it back, not wanting to interrupt their sweet moment. He is standing in awkward, looking at everywhere but the couple.

Hoseok clears his throat to get namjoon's attention. Namjoon averts his gaze to the previous man before faking a laugh.

"i-"

"you know right, you can just tell her you like her and you are her mate." Hoseok interrupts him while the other man look at him amused,

"how?"

How did he know I'm her mate?

"what? How did I know you are her mate? Damn, it's was so fucking easy. You are possessive as fuck and we've seen your eyes changing colors so many times. Too bad the girl was too dumb to know the meaning of the colors." Hoseok laughs as he thinks about how oblivious you about the dimples man. He thinks you know everything about the wolf things but heh you are not.

Namjoon brings his hand to his neck, rubbing them awkwardly with his fake laugh that can be heard throughout the tense room. hoseok sigh and with a blink, he finds the taller man on his knees in front of him with pleading eyes.

"please, hoseok! Help me! I don't know why I'm like this; for sure I don't like the feeling. Please help me make her mine!"

Hoseok looks down the man in shock.

"man, you are so in love," Hoseok say quietly but enough to namjoon heard.

Love? I'm in love? Why I don't know about this?

He's dumb, the IQ thing it's fake. He's dumb.

Hoseok sighs as he looks at the confuse man before he speaks.

"bro, you are his mate and that's mean your wolf love her and it leading you to love her," Hoseok say with wise tone. Damn, he looks so fucking smart right now.

"I'm in love?"