02

THIRD POV

The next day, namjoon wake up with red and puffy eyes. He sit up on his bed, he bring his hand to his temples and slowly rubbing it, hoping the headache will go soon. Then his hand go brush his hair as he let out a long sigh. "why am I like this?" he asks himself. Last night was the first time he mentally breakdown and it is because of his mate that he just meet two days ago.

He get off from his bed. As he stands up, he balancing his body when the headache attack him again. He rubbing his temples as he shut his eyes tightly before slowly open his eyes and clearing his vision. He takes a deep breath then turns his eyes to the window. It's going to rain soon, he says as he looks out at the cloudy sky.

He goes to his bathroom to take a quick shower and changes into black t-shirt with a pair of dark blue shorts. He looks at his reflection from the mirror as a tear escapes from his left eyes. The scene of his mate with someone else hurts him so much. Howls can be hear from him before he wipes his tear then he looks out the window again.

As if it knows how his heart feels, the rain is falling, welling up the window. He felt it. As he look at the raindrops, the tears that were flowing down his heart. It looks like my situation.

With a strange feeling, he decides to leave the house without an umbrella. He smile as he can clearly hear the rain hitting the earth. It's the best background music to him. Like a crazy guy, he starts to hum as he walk through the rain. He wonder what time it is as he know that he is skipping the school for the second time in this week.

He goes to the nearby park. His clothes already drenches as he arrives at the park. He sits on an old swing. "everything looks gray. gray city, gray buildings, gray roads and gray rain" he says as he looks around the park. There is no people besides him. He slowly swinging himself as he singing an unknown song.

"The thick color of rainy day in Seoul,
I still can't sleep as I fade away,
The rain stops and the reflection in the puddle,
I see myself looking more miserable today."

He keep singing the same part of the song until a voice interrupting his. "what are you doing here in rain?" namjoon flinchs, not because the person shouting at him but because he know the person. It's his mate and he doesn't expect to meet her here.

***

"you good?" you asks as you handing him a mug of hot chocolate. He nods and takes the drink from your hand with his right hand before whisper a thanks while his left hand hold the blanket around him tightly. Namjoon currently inside your house. You have to drag him into your house that not too far from the park when the rain start to heavy.

You sit next to him and eyes on the tv as you sipping your drink.

"cold?" namjoon shakes his head, he himself is a part of wolf so his body is warmer than human. The cold not going to effect him. it just, he is shame of him because he is only in your "this is the biggest" shorts but in reality it is too tight for him. his clothes already soak because of the rain so you order him to take off his clothes and put it inside the dryer.

You let out a sigh before shifting in your sit so you could feel more comfortable. due to this, the gap between namjoon and you are cut off. namjoon's heartbeat increases as he can feel your warm radiating next to him. namjoon turns his gaze towards you. You are watching the tv, ignoring namjoon present. namjoon do not mind though. he takes this opportunity to admire your sided profile. beautiful, he says to himself. namjoon stops checking you out when as you open your mouth to speak.

"Staring is rude." she sats and let a little chuckles. namjoon flusters as his cheeks turns into light pink.

"hey, I never get to know your name." you turns your body so you could face him.

"n-namjoon urm kim namjoon" he reply as he avoids eyes contact with you.

"hi namjoon, I'm Y/n. nice to meet you again" you says with a wide smiles on your face. namjoon nods his head as his face turns into more red color. You catch him blushing and and find it's cute.

"you're cute" namjoon looks at you with wide eyes. did she just say I'm cute?, he squealing inside his mind. Namjoon can't help but wishes that this moment could stay long last. He already forget about his heartbreak last night but luck is not with him today when the front door open and a figure appears in front of them. namjoon eyes shining into red color as his gaze meet the person. His wolf growling inside but still can't get the other wolf attention.

"YO BABYGIRL, YOUR SUNSHINE IS HERE! IM JHOPE AND IM YOUR HOPE!"