Chapter 1

I got up the day and got ready just like any other. I grabbed an apple on my way out seeing my parents already at work and walked to the bus stop.

I walked to the corner of the street and stood there. I sighed and waited when someone walked up next to me,"Hi."

I turned to find purple headed boy next to me,"Hi." I said. He smiled,"I'm Michael." He held out his hand.

I took it and sighed,"Sawyer." He grinned,"I'm guessing you're that new foreign girl."

I groaned,"People already know me?" He laughed and nodded,"It's all everyone is talking about." I sighed and muttered,"Great."

He shrugged and smiled,"People will get used to it." As the bus pulled up. I walked out and say in the front as Michael walked towards the back.

We arrived to school quickly and got off. I quickly walked in ignoring peoples looks before following the signs to the office. I walked in and went up to the woman at the desk,"Hi I'm new and need my schedule."

She nodded and smiled,"Name?" "Sawyer Brown." I sighed, I always hated my name.

She printed out a piece of paper and handed me a school map,"Your first class is biology in room 4-102. Second floor." I smiled and nodded,"Thanks." Before walking out.

I walked to the class and slowly walked in, feeling all eyes on me,"You must be Sawyer." "That's me." I said biting my lip. The teacher nodded and smiled,"I'm Mrs. Whitman. Welcome to biology." She looked around the class and said,"You can sit next to Ashton in the back. He can catch you up on what we are learning." I look over to find a boy smiling at me.

I walked over to the desk and sat down,"Hi I'm Ashton." He grinned "Sawyer." I sighed looking at the board. He nodded and said,"So we are learning about the lungs and how they works." I smiled and nodded,"Thanks."

We talked mindlessly throughout the class and walked out,"So me and some of my friends usually eat lunch together. Want to join us?" He asked. "Sure that's fine." I shrugged.

He grinned and said,"Cool. See you then." Before walking away. I sighed and went to my next few classes before going to lunch.

I walked into the crowded cafe and looked around. I spotted Ashton sitting with some other boys and took a deep breath before walking over. I sat down next to Ashton and he smiled,"Hey Sawyer." I smiled,"Hi."

"This is Luke, Michael and Calum." He pointed to the other boys at the table. Michael grinned,"We already met at the bus stop this morning." I smiled and nodded before looking at the other two boys,"Nice to meet you."

"You too." Calum smiled,"So did you really move here from the US?" I sighed and nodded,"Yeah. My parents decided their mid-life crisis will include moving to the other side of the world."

"That must be pretty tuff. Are you at least settling well?" Luke smiled. I shrugged,"I guess. As well as you can when you have to completely change your whole life."

They nodded and I smiled,"So how did you guys become friends."

"Umm we sorta just met through school..." Michael said quickly. Ashton nodded and added,"Yeah about 2 years ago."

I smiled and nodded. We continued talking getting to know each other before the bell had rang.

We got up when Calum smiled,"Why don't you come over later? We usually hang around Michael's house after school." I nodded,"Sure. Sounds fun."

He nodded and walked away,"Bye Sawyer." I smiled and waved to them before walking to class, hoping to finish the day soon.