The Investigation

P.S.- One of the characters in this chapter and one of the settings is based off of Oswald Cobblepot from the Batman: Mystery of the Catwoman movie. I don't own him.

I don't own RWBY, Bakugan, or any other franchises that might appear in this story.

Y/N's POV:

The next morning, Y/N finally came back to the dorm. Just as he passed his sisters dorm, he heard Ruby shout.

Ruby: Alright guys, today's the day. The investigation begins!

3rd Person POV:

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: (on her bunk) Hey! We've got a plan. That's.... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right, everyone remember their roles?

Weiss: (stepping forth) You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies, or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard.

Ruby: Great, we'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we've found. (fist pumps) Let's do this!

???: Yeah!

They all look to the window to see Sun hanging from a tree branch by his tail, a big smile on his face.

Blake: Sun?!

The four girls zoomed a few feet away from him, disturbed looks pointed at him.

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: Ah, it's easy. I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb trees all the time! (flips inside, landing on his feet) So.... are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Blake: We are going to investigate the situation. As a team.

Ruby: Sorry Sun, we don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.

Sun: (waves his hand dismissively) That's dumb. You should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune.

All four girls zoom to the window and look outside to see Neptune barely standing on the ledge, his back pressed completely to the wall.

Neptune: Sup.

Ruby: How did you even get up here?

Neptune: I have my ways. Seriously though, can I come in? We're like, really high up right now.

Ruby: All right. I'll go with Weiss. Sun, you can go with Blake. And Neptune, you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner. Everyone good?

Weiss: Actually Ruby, why don't you go with Yang? After all, she is your sister.

Ruby: But Weiss, who would go with you then?

Weiss: Well, I guess Neptune could come with me.

Ruby:( snorts and laughs) Nah.

Weiss: (as she's dragged out of the room by Ruby) But! But!

Ruby slowed down for a second when she thought she had heard a noise before she dragged Weiss out of the room, a sound that sounded like Y/N's semblance.