The Dance

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, Bakugan, or any other franchise that may appear or be mentioned in this story.

Ruby's POV:

Ruby was sitting at a table as Yang and Weiss moved around the hall, thinking about Blake and how to get her to go to the dance, when Weiss suddenly put two square sheets of cloth in front of her.

Weiss: (pushing them forward) I need you to pick a tablecloth.

Ruby: (looking between them) Aren't they both the same?

Weiss: (taking both sheets) I don't even know why I asked.

As Weiss walked away, Yang came into view with a extra large speaker held over her shoulders before she set it down near Ruby.

Yang: (brushing her hands off) So, have you picked out a dress yet?

Ruby: (slumping on the table again) What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?

Yang: Oh don't worry. She's going. (turns in Weiss's direction) Weiss, I thought we agreed! No doilies!

Weiss: (stepping close to Yang) If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines.

When the three heard the door open, they looked to see Neptune and Sun walk in, moving towards them.

Neptune: Your dance is gonna have fog machines?

Weiss: (steps up to him with a slightly adoring look) We were thinking about it.

Neptune: That's pretty cool.

Sun: You ladies all excited for dress up?

Ruby: (scoffs) Yeah, right.

Yang: Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night.

Weiss: What are you two wearing?

Sun: (gestures to his shirt and ripped jeans) Uh, this.

He points to his regular clothes, but Neptune quickly moved forward and put his two cents in.

Neptune: Ignore him, for he knows not what he says.

Sun: (brushes Neptune aside) Hey, I might have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt-and-tie kinda place.

Yang: (RWY looking at him with an "obviously" look) Yeah, we've noticed.

Sun: So, uh..... what does Blake think about all this? She still being all, ya know..... Blake-y?

Weiss: (crossing her arms) Obviously.

Ruby: I still can't think of a way to change her mind.

Yang: Guys, trust me. Blake will be at the dance tomorrow.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N looked over to the suit hanging from the door before he sighed and got off the bed, slowly taking off his own jacket to reveal the elegant under-suit beneath it. Carefully folding the purple leather and setting it down on his bed, his gaze went to the suit hanging from the closet door.

 Carefully folding the purple leather and setting it down on his bed, his gaze went to the suit hanging from the closet door