Breach

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY, Bakugan, or any of the franchises that may appear in this story. Amy belongs to noideafor, not me.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N groaned as his team reappeared alongside him, the smoke around them falling away to reveal a basement before he collapsed to his knees.

Alex: Mr. Rose, are you okay?

Y/N: Urrrggghh, maybe. Just give me a minute.

Alex: Of course. Ms. Atkinson, stay with him. Goodwitch, Conifer, help me look for the entrance. The building is blocking my scroll's signal.

Y/N watched as the three of them left before taking a deep breath, feeling his body ache while sharp pain flooded his nerves as if his bones were breaking all at the same time.

Ebony noticed his grimace and knelt beside him, taking his hand.

Ebony: You're going to be okay, Y/N. Just concentrate your Aura and it'll get your body right again.

Y/N simply nodded, letting his Aura flare up with a (F/C) wave going along his body, some of the pain fading quickly. With most of it gone, Y/N was able to get to his feet, letting out a grunt of pain when he got all the way up.

Ebony: Whoa, slow-

Y/N: It's all right, Ebony. I'm good. Guys, any luck on that entrance?

Hayden: Nothi- Wait, I think I found something!

Ebony and Y/N quickly moved to the room, the latter with a slight limp, and Hayden turned from a duct with a smile on his face.

Hayden: Ms. Lee, is this it?

Alex: I think it is.

The Huntress looked down into the duct before she pulled back, a smile on her face.

Alex: There's a ladder. Hook up and we can slide down one at a time.

Y/N: I'll go first and tell you all if it's clear.

Amy: No, Y/N. It's too risky.

Y/N: Exactly. I'm not going to risk your lives if I don't have to. That's all I have to say.

Each of them looked at him with a look, wanting to argue but knowing that once their leader had made up their mind, there was nothing they could do. Alex simply watched.

Y/N: Glad that we're all in agreement.

Taking a line from Alex, he crouched and ventured into the duct, securing the line before turning around and taking hold of the ladder. Once he was ready, Y/N loosened his grip and he plummeted into the darkness with his hands ready to take grip the metal again, should the need arise.

3rd Person POV:

Ruby was knocked back while Roman laughed hysterically.

Roman: Wow, you are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours.

Gus rolled his eyes, not believing the kind of scum he's had to deal with before watching Ruby growl and charge  at Roman, only for him to dodge and push her back down with his cane.

Roman: (wiping a joyful tear from his eye) Oh man. Ya know, Perry, I really did need this. Hahaha.

The Faunus simply gave a thumbs up to the joyful criminal who knelt in front of Ruby with his cane raised.

Roman: But seriously, how'd you find this place, Red?

Ruby's only reply was a defiant scowl before she bolted, leaving Roman staring at rose petals floating through the air.