Chapter 6

'Where am I?'

Is all I could ask myself.

I was in a bedroom, looking like it belonged to an extremely wealthy family. I was siting on a bed, with zebra print doona covers and pink pillows. it was a king size bed. my bed at home was single.

The humongous bed was raised on a platform, I jumped of the bed and stepped down from the platform. the room was big, like BIG. each wall had a beautiful painting on it. a particular piece of furniture caught my eye. a massive, fluffy pink chair. that could easily fit a family of 5 on it. I just wanted to snuggle up into pink comfort and read a book.

On the other side of the room was a set of pink curtains. I walked over, opening them, revealed the mot beautiful sight I have ever seen.

Behind those curtains was a balcony, with a beautiful view of the beach.

Where was I?

Was this just an amazing dream?

"Oh you're awake!" I heard my mum, across the other side of the room. my mum was in the dream too?

I turned, and it sure was mum. she stood at the doorway, dressed in a long white robe and fluffy slippers, topped with a green face mask. she smiled at, though I just looked back blankly.

What was going on? this had to be a dream.

"I baked you pancakes. we're leaving in an hour, so after brekky you're going to have to be quick." woah. did my mum just WILLINGLY cook pancakes? for ME? this had to be a dream.

"Where are we going? you never told me we were going anywhere?" I asked her. I may as well play along, since this was only a dream. I think.

"Don't you remember Ivy? your model shoot with 'Maxnbean'! you were stoked about it yesterday?" she frowned.

I just looked at the floor, obviously this was a dream. "oh. yeah. I remember now." I didn't. but, this wasn't real. I at least had to tell myself that. Well, this can't be real. I couldn't just, no, it was a dream.

I walked up to where mum was standing, holding the plate of pancakes. I grabbed one off the plate, as I strolled casually past her.

"Thanks mum." I took a bite, "there are great!", I said, my mouth full of pancake.

They were great. actually, they were the best pancakes I'd ever had!

Then I stopped dead in my tracks. I dropped my pancake, mouth wide open.

No. no. no. this was too good. he couldn't. No.

There, at the end of the long, long hallway, stood my dad. he was talking to Zavier, who happened to also be in my dream.

"Dad?" I said, hardly being able to speak. he patted Zavier on the back and trotted the opposite way down the hall, like the brat he is.

Then dad turned to look at me. he smiled, with his beautiful, loving smile. I missed that smile so much. it could cheer me up any day, like LITERALLY.

"morning princess." tears swelled up in my eyes. I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug I'd ever given anyone, ever.

It felt so good jut to be in my dad's arms, I hadn't seen him for what felt like years. 11 months to be precise. dad tried to squirm free, I didn't want to but I let him.

"Boy, someone's cheery this morning. what did mum put in those pancakes?" my mum chuckled as she walked past, they both exchanged glances with each other.

But why would my dad be home? it was still a month away from Christmas holidays. and that hug felt incredibly real. I pinched myself. I didn't wake up. Was this a dream?

~an hour later~

Mum and I entered a tall building, with the name ITCEM Studios. next to the words was a picture of a camera. I guessed this was the place that I was going to have my apparent photo shoot. I still had no idea where I was, but I was happy enough with the fact that my dad was in this dream and I just happened to have a modelling career, and existant career.

As we approached the front desk a lady greeted my mum. She looked down at me with a huge smile.

"Ivy! it's great to see you again! your last photoshoot with us was already a month ago! but I've heard you've been a busy girl, haven't you?" confused, I nodded.

This was a twisted dream.

The lady looked back up to my mum.

"You can pick her up around 12-ish. we won't be that long with her." they both exchanged laughs.

I, still confused search the room. pictures of me hung on the walls. I don't remember these photos ever being taken of me. in one of the photos I wore an extremely short crop top. mum would never let me wear that.

I turn around and before I knew it, mum was gone. the lady walks around from behind the table and signals for me to follow. I do.

I'm led through a hallway. along the walls was photos of lots of pretty girls, occasionally one of them would be me.

"You know your our favourite model here?" the lady raises an eyebrow at me, as we continue walking down the never-ending hallway. I shrug,

"Huh." she frowns at me,

"Your a bit quiet today. feeling ok?" she seemed like a nice lady. I just nodded, I didn't feel like starting a conversation. I was still confused towards whether this was a dream or not. very second that passed, the more realistic it became. but I just don't understand how or why this could be real?

The lady finally turns into the last room, but she doesn't enter.

"I'll leave you with Barbra, I don't believe you've met her yet. she's only new but she's just about the best photographer throughout the whole study! anyway, good luck Ivy. we missed you." then she closes the door on me. wow. ok then.

I see the back of a fairly wider looking lady. She was short, and had brown, curly hair. I felt like a recognised her from somewhere. I shrug it off.

Then she turns around.

I feel as if I was just hit by a bus.

I stare at her in shock, as she stares the same way back.

The lady from the fortune telling tent. Trixie.

I stutter, "y-you're. Trixie? you told my fortune, right?" boom. Another bus hits me. I remember what she had told me, 'be careful what you wish for.' she is a fortune teller, maybe she could tell me whether this is a dream or not, since she could tell my future.

"Yes. I am indeed." she sighs,

"Did I not warn you to be careful what you wish for?"

~

Ok guys that's it for this chapter. sorry I ended it off on a lame note, but the next chapter is revealing their conversation. because I didn't want to make this chapter too long, the next one will be pretty short though. but anyway please comment and vote!! xx