Part 1 - Background

AAHHH IM WRITING A FANFIC FOR THE FIRST TIME I FORGOT THIS WAS A THING WELL HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TRASH BYE-

Daniels BG~(background)

Daniel came from a strict family with rules like be home before ten or call if you're going somewhere after school. If you came home at twelve or forgot to call you'd be grounded for a week.
Daniel also had two siblings one sister and one brother both of witch are older. Daniel likes his sister best because his brother is always so mean and teases Daniel but his sister is in college so he doesn't see her often.
Daniels father and mother are divorced he mostly lives with his mother who in his opinion is better than his father. Of course Daniel loves his family even if his mother can be a bit mean at times she's never hit Daniel but she has yelled at him before, and his father supports him ... but he thinks Daniel should play some sort of sport always saying that
"I didn't raise a girl did I"
Daniel doesn't take it personally but he also doesn't really understand what he means.
His best friends are obviously Dottie, Rylen, Aphmau, Blaze, and a few other people. Daniel isn't vary good at school his mind tends to wander and he doesn't pay attention. He's constantly running into people and gets bullied but his friends help him so he never feels alone.
If Daniel had to describe himself in one sentence he would say
"I'm weak but determined".

Blazes BG~

Blazes family is a little more put together, his parents are together and he's an only child. Though his parents are mostly at work they still love Blaze equally. His mother is usually the emotional support and his father is the physical support.
Blazes friends are Dottie, Rylen, Aphmau, Daniel, and a few other people.
Blaze is good at school but does get in fights from spiteful warewolfs who are jealous. Blaze doesn't look smart but he's really good at science , well atleast that's what he thinks. Blaze supports his friends and would help them get through anything.
If Blaze had to describe himself in one sentence he would say "I'm strong-minded and just strong"(I didn't know what to put)

WELL THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER SORRY I JUST THOUGHT YOU COULD USE SOME BACKGROUND WELL
I HOPE YA HAVE A GOOD DAY
GHDBHFBHTCBIGFVBBJFCBYFH
BYE