Part 5 - Questioning

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHOS POV IT IS

I got home and my mom greeted me again "Hello Daniel how was your night" She asks "It was fun the movie was great" "Well I'm glad you liked it and that you got home on time for once" She laughs I was frequently a little late "Yeah ha .......... hey mom" "Yes hun" ... "I have a question ..." "and ... what is it?" She look confused "Well ... I-I ... W-would umm ... would you ..."

Daniel's Moms POV (finally someone else)~

Daniel looked ... awkward? "Would I what?" I was so confused usually I can read Daniel like a book but now I was puzzled on what he wanted "Would you ..... still ... " At this point I was getting annoyed what was so hard to say "um still ..."
"Still what Daniel" "Still love me if I liked guys ..." He said the words so fast I barely had time to think "Of course!" His ears shot up and he hugged me (Aww) apparently David ,Daniels brother, had come downstairs because he was laughing " well morning David" I say seeing my son holding on to the railing for support "Sorry it's just funny my brothers gay!" "So what if Daniels gay" I was worried that David would tease Daniel "There's no problem with him being gay and all its just I always kinda guessed" "How" 'oh' I thought as I looked a Daniel "I would never judge anyone for their sexuality" That is right David wasn't the type to judge people "I know well I'm going to get the laundry" And I left to do my chores.

Daniels POV~

Mom left and that's when this conversation went downhill "So my brothers gay, now you were always the runt why add to it" I got pissed off quick with that "At least I'm in school, dropout" Yeah my brother droppedout of high school years ago "Yeah I will always be the high school dropout just like how you will always be the gay runt Daniel" "I thought you said you didnt judge people by thier sexuality" I didn't know if he just lied to make himself look better in front of mom or he just doesn't like me at all "I don't but you're my brother I can't let someone find out you're gay, plus dad will never love you now that I know you're gay" I just walked out of the house at this point kinda crying. I went to my first close friend on my contacts.
(B=Blaze D=Daniel)duh

D<Hey Blaze
B <Hey Daniel what's up
D<Well I was wondering if I could come over =^-^=
B<sure I could ask but why not Dottie or Rylen
D<you were the first person on my contacts it goes in alphabetical order
B<oh ok :)

Blazes POV~

After texting Daniel I went downstairs to ask my mom "Hey mom is it ok if one of my friends stays here" "Its fine as long as their not a troublemaker" 'hardly' I thought wait why does Daniel want to stay again did I not ask.
(Back to texting)

B<she said it was ok
D<ok I'll be there in a sec

It seemed like not a second later the doorbell rang it was Daniel.

HI SORRY IM SLOW WELL
GJFHVFSJFVGHCVHVNVDJFGHC
BYE