Homeless.

Since after my mum had passed away and that inhuman man went into prison after shortly, it was a challenging time for me to cope with my emotions and life.

There were a lot of times when I wanted to commit suicide. Looking out at the road pavement from the walkway somtimes urged me to run towards the road and get crashed  by some vehicles. Looking through my vintage room's window also triggers me to jump out anytime but after some moments, I got a hold of myself. This was hard.

I lived in an apartment with two bedrooms, one small living room, a kitchen and two washrooms. It was quite a crampy house and was always filled with noises when my parents were still here. But now, what is left is a souless home with furnitures in the house that are of no use.

Due to that father who got imprisoned and had left me to clear his debts off, I had no other ways but to mortgage this apartment house.

I tried to contact with some relatives from my mum's but to no avail, none picked up. I should have known that they hated my family, especially my father who was the murderer of my mum's death.

I had no place to stay, no place to sleep, all alone in the dark walking slowly down a street. Wondering if I am able to keep up with all this tremendous chaos that I had to deal with.

But there was one thing that just could not get away from my mind, and that was, I am homeless.