The Date

School is finally over for the day I'm so tired.It is only 3:15. I reach into my pocket and pull out the note. Join the secret society! I have to tell Kayla as I'm walking to my room the same girl pulls me aside. " So will you join us!?" she says smiling. " What do you guys do and why are you a secret and who are you!?" I said " Oh I'm so rude well I'm princess Leyla. The society is for royals and my connections tell me you are royal so what's type of royal are you?" Leyla said " I don't know I just found out! I'm happy but scared so I guess I will join." I said. Leyla smiled. I walked to my room to find Luke talking to Kayla Shit! I forgot to call him! " Uh... Hi Luke Ummm... what are you doing here?" I asked nervously. " Well you did not call I wanted to make sure your safe and made it to the secret royal society." he said. He is so cute I feel like melting inside. " Leyla said you met already so I was wondering if we could get dinner tomorrow." he whispered.

" Sure!" I said my first date! " See you at eight!" he said as he left. I checked my clock 7:30 I have to get ready! " I have the perfect outfit a short ruffled sexy red dress!" Kayla yelled. I slip  on the dress and some of the charms. I looked stunning! Ding! Dong¡ Right on que I opened the door to see not Luke but a man with a ski mask! " AHHHHHH!" I kick and shake and bite. Kayla is trying to hit him with magic orbs. My jewlery glowed and shot  the person. I saw another figure it was Luke running down the hall with a glowing gold staff a yellow light shot the man and he disappears. Luke runs to me I hug him tears dripping down my face why do I feel so weak? " We will have go reschedule that date." he says as he pulls me down a hall. " So it was a date!" I say smiling. " Uhhhhhhh.  he says. We reach a large book shelf he pulls out a plain white book the book shelf opens to a....

CLIFF HANGER!!!