The Winter Woods

I sit with snowball in my lap and my phone propped up on my silver pillow Karl is out shopping as usual,all of our classes were cancelled for winter break but I'm stuck here since my parents aren't back from their little voyage. I let out a heavy sigh I'm alone in my dorm room with a cast made of snow. This is really pathetic. There is one person I can talk to.   

                                                              ******
I stand outside Lukes door my hand ready to nock. I haven't seen him in so long or it feels that way.  I inhale but don't exhale until a few strands of dirty blonde hair fall out the door and half of one blue eye.
These features belong to Lake and I finally exhale. "Hi Luk ho-"  I start to say he signals me to quiet down by putting a hand on my mouth.
"You have to be careful they could be listening."he says in a hedge voice and pulls me into his dorm. It's just a normal dorm a desk a dresser for each roommate abs a bed for each person. I shut quietly on the desk and look at him it sounds pretty but it's the first time I really looked at him and we stay in an awkward silence for awhile. He finally breaks the silence, " You came here because you were bored,i knew you would, so I had planned to take you to see the Winter Woods."

The next update will be at Tom I still have to work on Lisa after I take a quick nap