Memory Potion

The bookshelf opens up to a large gold room like the old one but more modern. Instead of a throne there was a huge pillow that was an amazing shade of red. On the throne was a gold crown full of diamonds it was beautiful but small like something you would stick in your hair. But who cares it was beautiful! " It is yours." Luke said. I picked it up and placed it on my head i felt lik a true royal. " We have to go before they find us again!" he whispered pulling me to the bookshelf. He walked me to my room. " Until tomorrow." Luke said as he left me at my door. What a gentleman i opened my door and walked to my bed I want to have a nice rest for school! My phone starts to ring its only 6:00 in the morning. I looked and saw it was an unknown number who ever it was left a voice mail. voice mail: you are not who you think you are my kid! I don't know what to think about that. I guess it is time for me to get ready I decide to put on my uniform and some. harms and my crown. I sit down and whatch Tv until I have to go to my first class potion making.  " Okay class settle down and take your seers today we make a memory potion. Ingredients are: ingredients." Mr.Stonesone said. I put in all the ingredients this might prove useful I placed it in my handbag. Maybey I can see who my real parents are just to be sure.