The Society

Oh its great to be back in school i have learned a few more spells but something does not feel right like I'm missing something.Kayla and i have found a new magic mall that we shop at all the time and Luke i have not seen in 3 months. Its 3:00AM and Kayla has been up all night making some invisibility potion for potions class. “ Kayla can you be quiet I'm trying to sleep” I groan. “ I'm sorry bit i just have to finish my potion o cant get and F-” Kayla said shaking her head.

I wake up with the sun shinning brightly in my face. I sit up and get ready i put on the charms Luke gave me and let out a sigh. I still have enough time to go to his dorm room. “ Kayla I'm going to see Luke I will be back before breakfast. ” Kayla just nods and goes back to working on her potion she probably didn't get any sleep last night.I walk to his dorm room and knock“ HOLD ON!” someone yells its definitely not Luke. A tall teen with a slender face opens the door his mouth in a grimace “ Luke its for you” Luke appears in the doorway not looking particularly happy either “ Whats wrong” I ask. Luke shakes his head “ Its nothing did you go to the society yet ” he asks. “ No listen I'm late for spells and charms class can i talk to you later?” “ Yeah sure see you later ” He closes the door without a word something is still not right and i will find out what it is.

“Today we will learn the telekinesis spell it allows the user to see deep into someones thoughts,but be warned this spell is very powerful you will not be able to control who's thoughts you will hear. It can be very intense” I write down all the words to the spell as instructed “ Never use this spell unless necessary it can drive a person to lunacy! Class dismissed” I shove the paper with the spell on it in my pocket.

As i walked in silence from my last class of the day Princess Leyla grabs me by the arm and pulls me into the girls bathroom “ Your in danger the society its not the same things are not as they seem keep on eye open at all times be careful who you trust !” Leyla says with a worried expression“ I have said to much we will keep in touch” Leyla says she tales one look around before running off. This school just gets weirder by the minute!

                                                                       BRIANNA'S DREAM

Im in a long corridor lined with walls and shattered mirrors i turn to the left as i turn large rocks fall blocking my path i start to head to the right when i hear Luke's voice i begin to run to his voice down the corrridor wich seems to go on forever then i reach a room similiar to the one we met in and as i expected Luke was in there wit his staff in his hand waiting. “  Im sorry for avoiding you before my roomate would tell the whole school anout us.” Luke says clearly feeling guilty for the way he acted “ I got a gift for you” he holds up a gold stafflike his but more elegnt. “ You do realize that im dreaming?” “ It will be layong at the foot o?f yor bed along with a new watch. Now i have to get some sleep bye Brianna” Everything fades to darkness as i begin to sleep.