The Castle

I called Luke he Pi med up immediately.

L Hello my queen.

M Ummm… hi look I need your help I found out who my real parents are and I thought you had some information that I could use.

L I will show toy where they are in the morning but I'm staying with you the whole time

M IM NOT A BABY YOU DONT HAVE TO STAY WITH ME!!

I hung up I never have outburst like that my hands started to glow. You can do this Brianna come down. I payed down and let myself sleep. " Sleep well I will be at your house at 4:00 A.M. I love you my queen." Luke said as he disappeared.

He is so nice. " WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP MY QUEEN!"  Luke screamed I woke up it was still dark an I'm still tired. " Three more minutes!" I said pulling the cover over my head. Luke rapped the cover around me and picked me up I hate him but I love him... wait what? He placed me down I looked and saw I was in a gold carriage this guy is rich! Well might as well go back to sleep! I wake up to the sun as usual I looked around I was not in my room noylt in my carrige I was in a gold and white room. It was beautiful! I looked in the walk in to the closet and saw a white jacket gold shirt and blues jeans. I put on the close and opened the door a gold staircase with a chandelier in the ceiling I ran down the stairs and pushed the front doors open. I know where I am! This is my ceaseless my parents own the castle next door. I went to the stables and got on a horse rode at top speed to my parents castle. When I finally reached it bursted through the door I followed the voices to the dining hall and I saw my mom and dad sitting with Luke. " Mom?! Dad?!"